You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:43:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Superhero and Villain roleplay (Interest check)  (Read 10358 times)

Offline Lionura7

Re: Superhero and Villain roleplay (Interest check)
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2010, 09:06:00 PM »
Ah well that is up to you :)

Offline lex87author

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2010, 09:42:03 PM »
what for? we are still beggining. and creating a character for the purpose to fight another is not a good idea. now a zodiac idea is a good one

It wasn't going to be just to fight N, it was more because I want to be able to play a more "hands-on" type character, I might not even introduce him quite yet. It was just something I was working on and thought I might use here if the need for it arose. I don't really have a guy in mind yet, but I'd like to have a little variety in the style of character I'd be playing. If nothing else it would allow me to let one of my characters die and not stress about being out of the game completely.

Offline Lionura7

« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2010, 10:26:08 PM »
*looks around* Whar'd everybody go?

Offline nik200Topic starter

« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2010, 01:06:57 AM »
ive been a little busy, ill continue soon, but why is everyone else not posting? Maybe they are busy too?

Offline tuckers02

« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2010, 01:32:07 AM »
BTW, I'm leaving for out of state tomorrow and won't be back until next Saturday.  I should have limited access so I'm hoping to get in a post a day.  If I miss a couple of days, that is why.

Offline lex87author

« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2010, 05:05:47 PM »
I'm going to be leaving for Thanksgiving for the week folks, I'll be camping with the fiancee and her family at a lake so I won't be able to post much. See you all when I'm back!!