You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:40:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Imaginitive role plays (My ideas)  (Read 345 times)

Offline AlphaMaleTopic starter

Imaginitive role plays (My ideas)
« on: November 03, 2010, 04:21:09 PM »
Dominant male character seeking female to role play with, desiring an imaginative plot ful of fantasy, passion and lust. Any ideas, PM me and it will be my pleasure to post with you.
My ideas:

A dream hunter who travels the mortal sleep realm ridding nightmares and interacting with humans meets a female who intoxicates him and gives him the emotions he hasn't felt for centuries. Needing to be human with her, he finds a way to meet her, but discovers that though she allowed him to take her in her dreams... reality was more complex.

An assasin with death in his blood since birth falls in love and lust with his assigned victim; a fiery woman who never ceases to fight him.

Needing her for his own, craving to taste the forbidden fruit, a guardian angel becomes one of the fallen as he craves his own subject.

Poisoned with two persnalities, a man is torn between his lust, love and torment for a women. Frightening and violent. Possessive and jealous.

Rescuing a woman who was caged and tortured, the wild beast finds his tender side in caring for the female.

Demon escapes hell, and the woman cursed with the task of sending him back... finds something else buried in his cavern of a heart.

Willing to try any of yourideas also. If any catch your eye please PM me.

At your will,
AlphaMale