Geeklet's Desirelets

Started by Geeklet, November 01, 2010, 02:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geeklet

Alright, lets see if I can't put my thoughts down into actual words. Some (hell, knowing me, probably most) of these aren't fully fleshed out stories, just ideas or elements that I want to bring into a RP that I'm currently craving.

First things first, please check out my O/O Thread.

Story Ideas:

Black Magic

Catherine was always a bit of an outcast. She never really had friends, just acquaintances. That was when she saw her. The raven hair, the tattoos, and a wardrobe that could very well have come from her own closet. She fell madly in love. It was just too bad that this woman didn't know she existed. Love was starting to turn to obsession, and Catherine needed this woman in her life so bad, she would resort to witchcraft. Late one night, the candles were lit, and the spell was cast. The next day the woman felt drawn towards Catherine's apartment, and wanted nothing but to be with the ivory haired woman.

For the moment, Catherine had the woman wrapped around her finger, and could make her dance with a flick of the wrist. She was hers to do with as she pleased. But would the magic last? Would it fade and leave the girl struggling to break free? Would she perhaps turn the tables upon the would-be witch? Or was there some unintended side effect of the spell? Would it make the woman even more obsessed that Catherine, and turn her life into a nightmare? No one could really know for sure.

Note: While I've already begun this story with me playing the witch, I am still potentially open to writing it as the woman being put under magical influence.

Settings:

There are a variety of settings I am willing to write in, but there are a few that are higher on my list right now.

• Dragon Age - Preferably something pre-blight, when tensions between mages and the Chantry are still strong.
  • Ravnica - If you know what this is, I probably already love you. Recently got my hands on the D&D book for Ravnica, and it does such a good job with detailing the setting, I need to do something in this city.
  • Steampunk - Some sort of fantastical adventure, perhaps airships are involved? Who knows. But the stage is prime for some type of epic journey or experience.
Kink Cravings:

A few specific kinks that I've been either desiring, or at least wanting to try:

• Pet play - I wanna be a puppy! Dog shaped mask. Cute, wagging puppy tail plug.

Image inspiration:

Usually pictures of either scenes or characters I'd be interesting in playing, though lacking in any sort of story surrounding them

• Hidden Kink: While many do know I have a fondness for latex and other kink fashion, the idea of wearing such things underneath normal clothing fascinates me. Having confidence and showing the world is fun and all, but there is also a hidden excitement in "What if someone finds out? what will they think?"
  • Rough Day at the Office: An ex spy/assassin has gotten out of the business, and has been doing her best to live a normal life for several years. Now, something has managed to drag her back in...
  • Urban Fantasy: Somehow mixing fantasy races/elements into a more modern or even sci-fi setting has always been attractive to me. Something akin to the movie Bright, or anything like the Shadowrun game.
  • Puppy Play: I mentioned it before, but I had to give a visual as well. Isn't she so cute? Don't you want to just pet her and love her and take her out for walks and everything?
  • Rope Bunny (NSFW): This is more of a challenge for myself than anything. While I do like the idea of being bound and restrained, finding ways to react to posts and keep things moving along in a scene where I can't physically do anything is a bit of a struggle (pun completely intended). So I would love to be able to find someone to write this sort of scene with that could help bring the best out in me. Plus I just love the slight look of defiance in her face.
  • Orc Pirate: More of something I want to play against, rather than play myself. While I do like playing big strong orc women from time to time, something about him makes me want to curl up against him and feel safe within his big strong arms as we live a life of freedom, on the run from the law.
  • Bounty Hunter: The Star Wars setting has always been fascinating, especially the underbelly, people struggling to survive beneath the boot of the empire. While the Jedi/Sith are cool in their own right, the universe is so much more than just that.
  • The softer side of BDSM: Sure, spanking and handcuffs are fun, but not everything has to be so harsh. Give me the warmth of a loving couple who just happens to be into Domination/submission and other such kinky things. Its not just the acts themselves that they love, but the person giving/receiving them.
  • Unconventional Sex Toys (NSFW): Toys are fun. Using the same toys over and over again can get a bit dull though, so why not spice things up with something different?
  • Virtual Girl (NSFW):Diving into the word of virtual reality, one can be anything they want and do anything their heart desires. How far will they go?
Pairings:

While I believe this is mentioned in my O/Os, I feel I should make a note here as well, just in case. My preferred pairing is F/F. It is not exclusive to that, but in order to play something else, it just has to feel right. Its nothing really specific I can define, but for something other than that, it usually has to be either someone I know already (not necessarily personally, but someone I've seen around, know others who have written with them, generally someone I know I can trust as a writer), or it has to be that perfect story idea that I just have to do that makes it worth the risk. Even then, I will almost never write a masculine male character unless that character is going to be somehow transformed or trained to be more feminine.

Other Ideas:

I'm always open to hearing other ideas. Especially since there are times when my brain cannot function enough to come up with ideas on its own (like right now for instance) but sometimes just needs that creative spark from someone else to go "oooh, thats what I like!" Its weird sometimes. I can get awesome ideas for specific characters or settings, but not so much actual plots. Also, maybe wander over to my Random Pic Dump thread. Some lovely inspiration for plotbunnies in there as well.

In closing:

There is one last thing I'd like to say, and I like to put it at the end because it helps weed out those who have actually read through the entire post. If you want to PM me, feel free, but put some effort in. Roleplay is a two way street, and I highly prefer when the story is a back and forth situation, rather than a single person being the driving force behind everything (unless its a GM for a group game. That's a different situation). If all I get is a "Hey, I liked your thread, our O/Os seem to match, we should do something," then the chance that I would be interested go down. What did you like in this thread or in my O/Os? What was it about it that you liked? What would you add to the story? I love the interaction.

Geeklet

Well, I finally got around to seeing the Percy Jackson and the Olympians movie, and quite frankly I did enjoy it. Kinda got me wanting to play a Scion game (or something similar). Not really sure what though, but something involving that system, mythos. However, Scion is one of those systems that I've never actually played... just something I saw and liked one time, and have wanted to, but never had a chance.

Geeklet

Update: Added 2 new ideas - MtG and You're Dead

Geeklet

Update: Added picture idea, removed a couple others.

Geeklet

Geeklet

Geeklet

Geeklet

Update: Removed a couple ideas, re-worded a few others.

I might just be looking for another game or two now, so I figured I'd clean this post up a bit and bump it.

Geeklet

Update: Added 'Werewolf: the Post Apocalypse'

Geeklet

Update: Removed a taken idea, "The New Maid"

Geeklet

Giving this thread a bump, because I am tentatively looking for a new story to possibly get the creative juices flowing again. A warning, though. I can be extremely picky.

Geeklet

After too long, I think I might finally open myself up for some new RPs again. Made some changes to the original post, mostly getting rid of older stories/ideas that had either been picked, or no longer interest me.

Geeklet

Updated a few things, removed a couple of taken story ideas, added in a new one (Undercover Doll).

Geeklet

Update:

Removed: Queen for a Day

Modified: Undercover Doll

Added: Love in the Wasteland, Random Inspirations

Geeklet

Update:

Removed: Werewolf the Post Apocalypse

Modified: Random Inspirations

Added: Other Cravings

Minor text changes.

Geeklet

Update:

Yeah, its been a while, I know. Removed pretty much all the old ideas and reworked the thread.

Removed: old story ideas, old picture ideas

Modified: Renamed one section to Kinky Cravings to better reflect the content within it. Text changes to the Other Ideas and Closing sections.

Added: Settings section, Image Inspirations with descriptions, Pairings section for clarification

Geeklet

Update:

Removed: items in the Kink Craving and Image Inspiration sections that were taken/no longer applicable

Added: Two new listings in the Image Inspiration section, The softer side of BDSM and Unconventional Sex Toys.

Not really looking to add a ton of new stories, but I have been keeping up with those I currently have, so there is possibly room for another or two.

Geeklet

Update:

Added: Story Idea - Black Magic

Geeklet

Update:

Added: Image Inspiration, Virtual Girl

Modified: Added one small note to the Black Magic story. Have begun that story with one role, but also interested in experiencing the other side of the story as well.