Well nerts. I may as well try my hand at running a small group once again. The last time I tried it imploded on itself rather quickly.
I do have a idea for a plot that I've been itching to use. Here are the rules:
-All female party. Maybe one guy if I reeeeealy need him.
-Only three of you.
-14000 starting gold
- One extra 'personal' item, that you have to justify with a back story. Nothing insane like a ring of invisibility.
- 5d6 rolls, drop lowest two, reroll ones and twos. (I like over powered characters for my party, that way I don't feel bad when I throw weird shit at them.)
- One of you has to be a priestess of a goddess. Feel free to pull which ever deity you want from any of the books for that. So something like cleric/favored soul would work for class.
- No evil characters. They only serve to annoy the DM and make her have to do things with canes.
- There will be plenty of NC material in this, so if you are not comfortable with the more rough naughty kinks, this is not for you.
If I get more then 3 people for this, then I guess a healthy dose of bribing and sweet nothings will go a long way. What would go a long way for you to get into this, if all three of you ended up worshiping the same goddess, but in different fashions. Like a cleric character, monk character, and a favored soul character. That would make the plot hook I have in mind sink in all the more easily. It isn't required, I just think that three priestesses wandering the land together and getting into trouble is adorable. If you do decide to go this route, the three of you have to agree on which goddess you are worshiping.
With that in mind... GO!