Choosing a Forum?

Started by NikkiBGood, October 31, 2010, 11:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikkiBGood

Hey, I'm trying to decide where to start a new thread a partner and I have thought up, but I'm not sure where to put it?

Is there a thread with information on how to choose a forum? Rules in regards to each forum?

Lord Drake

You may ask your mentors, obviously, but on the top of each forum there is a brief description of the kind of contents allowed. You may see the description also if you hover over the forum title with the mouse from the main page.

Hope this helps.
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Lady Annabelle

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79211.0

This thread has a description of all the boards on Elliquiy.

For stories, it is usually better to be safe than sorry.  One point to make is that the Staff can move any thread at any time, so if you think it is in the wrong board, they can quickly put it in the appropriate forum.

If it will only be light and fluffy, then put it in the Light section.
If it is light with some scenes of Bondage, then put it in the Bondage section.
If it is a light story with a kidnapping scene, then it belongs in the Non-Consensual section.

Always better to side with the lower forum...
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Oniya

Quote from: Lady Annabelle on October 31, 2010, 12:19:25 PM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79211.0

This thread has a description of all the boards on Elliquiy.

For stories, it is usually better to be safe than sorry.  One point to make is that the Staff can move any thread at any time, so if you think it is in the wrong board, they can quickly put it in the appropriate forum.

If it will only be light and fluffy, then put it in the Light section.
If it is light with some scenes of Bondage, then put it in the Bondage section.
If it is a light story with a kidnapping scene, then it belongs in the Non-Consensual section.

Always better to side with the lower forum...

Wouldn't that be the higher (more intense) forum?  Or did you mean lower down the page?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lady Annabelle

Quote from: Oniya on October 31, 2010, 02:19:06 PM
Wouldn't that be the higher (more intense) forum?  Or did you mean lower down the page?

Yes, I meant in the way that the forums are currently laid out with Light on top followed by Bondage, Non Consensual and Extreme.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

NikkiBGood

THANKS GUYS! Excellent help!