Queen of the Rooftops and Mistress of the Underworld (Seeking a Cat Girl)

Started by Jester, October 31, 2010, 09:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

He watched her in the moonlight. She was beautiful with long slender limbs, blue black fur and he sat entranced by her grace and style. She moved effortlessly from rooftop to rooftop with effortles poise and dexterity. She danced for him every night underneath the star lit sky with just the moon for company. She never approached further than the saucer of milk and bowl of food. Her eyes watched him as she satisfied herself on his gifts. She acted the role of Queen effortlessly and seemed to enjoy her admirer's efforts to please her. She enjoyed impressing him with leaps and jumps that made his heart fill his mouth each time.

He came to see her every night. Out of his bedroom windows and onto the fire escape. It was difficult for a human to climb with both hands full but he managed it with much less style and grace. He was a writer who had once been great but now had fallen on hard times. He rarely left his room and his only companion was the mysterious black cat ..... The Queen of the Rooftops and Mistress of the Underworld. He wrote about her adventures and imagined her in a world beneath the city where creatures of your imagination came to life. He imagined a kingdom that she ruled and was loved by everyone..... The writer was ill. Diagnosed with schizophrenia he found it hard to write and promote his work. His family and friends all turned their back on him so he lived alone in a lonely city. The writer spoke to the misty black cat and sometimes even sang to it. He wished she would come closer but any time he approached she would leave with one last look as it though him a fool....."Goodnight my Queen..." He would whisper each night.

But one night the saucer and the food were not there. The brazier he used to keep warm on the roof was cold and the loud clanging of his human feet did not echo across the rooftops...... 

I am looking for someone to play the Queen of the Rooftops and the Mistress of the Underworld. She visits the writer each night but one night he does not appear. The cat is intrigued and finds itself ever so slightly worried so she enters his flat to find the writer unconscious and in need of help..... Will the Queen of the Underworld transform into humanoid form and help him? Could he help her win back her Kingdom?

I would like the Queen to take the writer into her world and together they will explore a magical world together beneath the city and she will help him be a great man again.....

I will be choosing a partner carefully for this game. I hope you understand.