You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:37:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check ---- Supers RP?  (Read 3503 times)

Offline Xenolord

Re: Interest Check ---- Supers RP?
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2010, 11:45:37 PM »
No probs, dude. Shi- happens, I know. Glad to see you're still alive, at least. That's the important part. Everything else is sematics.

Offline Urbanzorro

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2010, 12:48:01 AM »
I'm in!

Offline Dracoat

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2010, 01:11:49 AM »
Ok first off on my agenda is to pick up my wayward sheep. I'm going to go through the thread and create a list of names and statuses based on those that created characters.

Name - Status
Dracoat - Active
XenoLord - Active
Urbanzorro - Active
RubySlippers - No Go
I don't know - Contacted (Profile last active on the 11th)
lex87author - Active
Minerva7790 - Active
DecrepitDan - Tentative

Ok, Now for the people I have listed as contacted, these individuals will have about a day. I did look at their last active time. I don't know, was last active on the 11th, so I'm not to confident in his reply. Dan may be joining us later when he feels that he can, thats why he is listed tentative. I'll be opening up OOC, Character, and eventually the main thread when I get what story info Dan may have. I want to stick to his story, because it is his creation. In the case he was simply too stressed, then I will create a suitable opening based on the whole of this thread. Thanks for sticking to it ladies and gents.

So it seems I'll be starting from scratch. I'll need some time, but I'm sure I can have something of a draft up soon.

Links:
Char sheets
OOC
Main
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 03:28:13 AM by Dracoat »

Offline Dracoat

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2010, 06:18:40 PM »
Ok peeps, I got a story draft in the OOC thread. Let me know if you like it or if not, what about it. This will be in effect for about a day till I feel everyone has had ample time to be able to rejoin us. Most everyone has, but I want to give the other two some more time. While we wait, we can finetune the story.

Offline minerva7790

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2010, 12:05:34 AM »
Sorry to hear about it, DecrepitDan. But yeah, XenoLord is right. Hope you get things sorted out soon!

On a side note... We have an OOC thread, Dracoat? *goes to look*

Offline RubySlippers

« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2010, 07:24:38 AM »
I'm not going to play.

Offline minerva7790

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2010, 07:24:44 AM »
*pokes thread* We've got more people who are reported active up in that list Dracoat compiled, than those who have posted here in the OOC thread... Hope everyone hasn't been killed yet!  :'(