You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:03:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a rp partner one-on-one style or more peoples! M/F welcome  (Read 502 times)

Offline Piester00Topic starter

Hello! Greetings! Salutations!.. I'm currently waiting for my profile to get processed and approved. I'd like to get a little Rp on. I'm highly flexible and play anything from male to female and anything in between or other. I'm hunting for someone who would like to play! I prefer AIM but I'm good for the forums too. Ok onto the important stuffs:

My major Themes:
Horror/Dark
Romance
Rise of Fame/Fall from fame
Tragedy/Comedy
Fall from Grace (when the bad go good or good go bad)
Survival/Rebuilding (I love all things Zombie, outbreaks etc..)

If I didn't list it, I probably still love it, I just can't think straight since I'm on a caffeine rush from an XL Dunkin Donut's coffee with espresso in it. So let me know what you think! :D 

Offline lex87author

Re: Looking for a rp partner one-on-one style or more peoples! M/F welcome
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 01:28:55 PM »
Greetings Piester00, if you are into Star Wars sci-fi type RPs Nik and I (two other's waiting for approval) are starting to try and get one started at this forum. Feel free to post a character a join up to get something started!

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87276.0

Online Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Looking for a rp partner one-on-one style or more peoples! M/F welcome
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 01:30:43 PM »
Hello there!

I just wanted to let you know that personal information (such as messenger nicknames and addresses) cannot be shared in the public boards.

Thank you very much! :-)
-Nic