Seeking someone to have a bit of an adventure with!

Started by Jester, October 29, 2010, 10:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Are you looking for an adventure?

Are you getting tired of completely sexual based games? No? Neither am i! But I would like to try to add some story, adventure and fun to some of my games.

Here are some ideas:
1. Fantasy: You are a young bar-maid who is fed up with her life in her fathers tavern. After an attack by Orcs your life changes leading you into a world you never dreamed. Maybe you join the Wizards and fight off demons or perhaps you become a silver quick fighter slaying dragons and destroying armies. I see this as being a great yarn with our heroes winning lots of gold and getting more powerful each day.I will play your able and handsome friend who will join you in your adventures!

2. Plane Crash: Two survivors from a plane crash have to learn to survive in the wild with creatures and a number of others things happy to kill them both. Will they work together or will they clash and go seperate ways? I will play the tough rugged and very capable good looking passenger with a shifty secret........

3. Post Apocalyptic: With Zombies every where and the only safe place being the new Shopping Mall you find yourself trapped with a group of people. Will you all work together? I will play the good looking man who works in the one shop that has weapons....Does he share?

Are you looking for some action, adventure, a gripping yarn and more than just sex? Sex will be included. Lots of it and very kinky. But first we have to kill that giant!!!!

I want to highlight how the two get on, the battles, the romances and the trials and tribulations. I want them to starve and have to steal to stay alive but be delighted when they come across a treasure trove of equipment.

There will be sex but the game comes first!

fireflights

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.