You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 04:30:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: you look like a playground to me [female for male]  (Read 484 times)

Online sunbeamsTopic starter

you look like a playground to me [female for male]
« on: October 28, 2010, 08:39:17 PM »
i want to try new things!
explore my sexuality.
let's see.
well, to explain, i like character-driven role plays.
long, detailed role plays that build up to romance, love, sex, et cetera.
short, one shot role plays that start off at the height of excitement: the sexual encounter.
i enjoy finding pictures for my characters, but can also just use description. up to you.
however, if you want me to find a picture, you better put in the same effort. ;)
i will only play characters ages 18-21. i'm going to be stiff on this, because i've already explored in this area, and that's what i'm comfortable with.
you can play characters aged 18-45. however, i'd prefer you to play 30-40, but it's totally up to you.
i don't mind spelling errors, typos, whatever, as long as i can still understand what you're trying to say.
however, a good grasp of grammar and spelling is a plus.
i can write anything from a measly sentence to a feast of paragraphs. please tell me what you're comfortable with, length wise.
at the moment, i want to play a fiery, passionate younger girl.
someone with experience, who's forward and strong.
not some sissy, naive, virginal girl for you to dominate.
but this doesn't mean that i want to solely be the dom.
in fact, power struggles are grrrreat. i don't mind if my character is a little more dominant than yours, but there shouldn't be a gaping difference.
plot wise, let's do something modern, realistic, and not based on any book, movie, tv show, et cetera. cool.
just approach me with a few ideas, and we can talk. ;) i prefer threads, but will also do ims.

Offline Endorphin

Re: you look like a playground to me [female for male]
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 08:15:52 AM »
PM sent, sunbeams.

Offline cirdanf

Re: you look like a playground to me [female for male]
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 09:02:03 AM »
If this is still an interest and you haven't found anyone, send a message!