You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 04:04:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 1950's - 1960's Era Game?  (Read 338 times)

Online GnothiSeautonTopic starter

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth..
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
1950's - 1960's Era Game?
« on: October 28, 2010, 07:31:40 PM »
I'm just checking to see if anyone would be interest in a role play game centered and focused in 1950's to 1960's America.

Recently I've started watching Mad Men (at the time of this post, I'm only into the first few episodes, and already have a love affair going on with it), and it's really inspired me to do a new game with that setting and era.  I'm looking for a guy like Don Draper.  Suave.  Sexy.  Smoker.  Etc.

I know.  It's a really, really, really vague request and intro, but I don't really have any ideas for a game.  I have a few pairings in mind, but nothing more, really.  I'd love to talk to someone and brain storm to the point of making a game with a great plot.

If anyone is interested, shoot me over a message.