BESM:Aftershock!!!! (interest check)

Started by Bloody Rose, October 26, 2010, 10:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew

Hmm... I might be a bit late here, but I havn't played BESM in forever... if there's still room, I wouldn't mind putting a character together...

Bloody Rose

Wheresmycow

Sorry to be a bother again, but I have another rules question:

I want to duplicate the Blindsight ability in DnD, in order to simulate the whole supernatural awareness martial artists have in Shonen anime and manga.  It's going to be one of his powers.  The thing is, I'm not sure how to do it.  Supersense seems like a likely candidate, but it doesn't feel like it'd be something like sonar and I'm not sure what "magical detection forms" could be used for.
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

Bloody Rose

Send me a PM to explain better what you are asking for. ALSO

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87314.0#new  -OOC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87315.msg3834045#msg3834045   -Character Sheets (Will be approved by me, Unless you don't get a pm don't post with them)

Kelvered

Oooh BESM.

Are you still seeking players?
Nothing that is without compare has meaning. Comparison is how we define things, analyze things, and understand things.

Likewise, nothing that is without cause has purpose. It may very well be that all that is, simply, is.

About my fantasies.

Jefepato

Which genre's skill costs are you using?

Bloody Rose

Yes we are still seeking players, and multy genre- all campaigns Jefe

Jefepato

I'm looking at a concept that uses Power Flux ("protection") to aid others.  Would the Charges and Imbue restrictions be the correct way to set up the ability to grant varied "blessings" to allies a few times per day?

Bloody Rose

we will need to discuss that, because for every blessing is a different power.

DigitLninja

I want's to get to playin... I like my character.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Bloody Rose

Me too, but until I got at least three character sheets posted and complete I cannot start it.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Matthew

Just sent you my sheet for (hopeful) approval... sorry I took so long, havn't played in forever, took a while to get the rust out so to speak ^_^

Bloody Rose

I reviewed it and sent my opinion on it. with this char I think we can start up. The others will be placed in the world later when they post character sheet.

Bloody Rose

Guys, there is a OOC board for a reason lol

DigitLninja

yes but jumping the Interest thread is always a good thing. ^^
Quotes to Live by:

Bloody Rose

Saikotsu

hey, mind if I join in?  My schedule is hectic, but I think I'll be able to post somewhat regularly if I set aside some time each night.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

DigitLninja

we could use some more female players ^^
Quotes to Live by: