You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 06:50:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Wish for the Waves (M/M)  (Read 389 times)

Offline KhorazTopic starter

A Wish for the Waves (M/M)
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:28:18 PM »
A Wish for the Waves.

Desired Role: Dominant yet gentle male character - The players sex doesn't matter to me.

Genre: Fantasy, (potential) Tragedy

Plot: For me, the picture speaks a thousand words; a story of a love trying to battle between species, trying to flourish despite the world's attempts to keep them apart. My character a merman, bound to the cold seas and unable to venture to the world beyond. The other, a human, fascinated by the prospect of adventure the seas hold.

The pair meet and a kinship forms between them; they both long for what they cannot have and over time this longing shifts to one another... One wishes to leave the confines of land for the sea, the other wishes the opposite and yet there is no foreseeable way for this to occur, no way for them to truly be together.

Their coupling is a dark secret in both their lives, the knowledge that all  others would frown upon and shun their love as something monstrous and unnatural, despite this they forge ahead, meeting as often as they are able in a small inlet on the coastal town where the story takes place. They speak in whispers, give gentle caresses and proclamations of affection; always aware that their love is perhaps a fleeting wonder of the world, aware too, that should they be discovered, severe repercussions would ensure... They say that love is blind however, and as the pair continue to meet in secret, their relationship becomes strong and meaningful, however a day comes when the human finds himself betrothed to a woman from his village, and a harsh decision must be made for better or worse...

Perhaps a way will be found for them to remain together, a way for them to flourish as a close pair... or perhaps their relationship will fall against the barriers that seem impossible to overcome?

*Please PM me with your interest; I have several possible ideas for this story, and would love to collaborate something.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 11:10:18 AM by Angel Eros »