You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 09:19:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lovelygirls new cravings ( F looking for Dom M)  (Read 670 times)

Offline lovelygirlTopic starter

Lovelygirls new cravings ( F looking for Dom M)
« on: October 24, 2010, 06:07:45 PM »
So lately I've been doing a lot of Master/ slave, breaking the girl group RP'S. So I was wanting to do that with a few one on one partners. I have a few ideas, but of you have more or are interested, PM me.

Cara was on her first vacation in over three years. She was going to an exclusive spa and resort in the mid west to get away from it all. Little did she know that the owner was a slave trainer that would pick and chose girls at the resort to be abducted and broken for his will. The only requirement, the girl had to have no attachments so no one would come looking for them. Cara fit the bill. Her mom had died in child birth, and her father passed of a heart attack two years ago. Cara had no idea her life would change forever when she stepped foot on the resort.

Slave driver boss-taken

Kate had just started working at a new advertising firm and her boss was tough. People around the office called him "slave driver," for the way he ran the business. Little did Kate know, he was exactly that, a slave trainer. He would employ young attractive women, and pick and chose the ones he would break. Mysteriously as the women disappeared it was said that they either quit or got promoted to a different office. All the male employees knew what was going on, and even helped break the girls. Two weeks in Kate is called into his office, the next victim on his list.

New Boyfriend

Emma had just met her new boyfriend a month ago and he was a charmer. She didn't know he had a deep dark secret. One day after inviting her to his home, be gives her a tour, taking her into his basement. It is filled with torture and bondage devices. He wants to make her his slave , and break her to obey him.

Ok these are simple ideas, but PM me if you're interested.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:18:23 PM by lovelygirl »

Re: Lovelygirls new cravings ( F looking for Dom M)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 10:34:49 AM »
New idea:

Anna had always wanted to to to Europe, to see the world. When she landed Greece, she wanted to take in all the sights. She was the typical tourist. Little did she know that she was being watched. From the moment she got off the plane, Giorgos had been watching her. He ran an ungrounded slave trade, and it was common for him to scout out new girls coming to the country. He would seduce them, find out about them, make sure they had no ties back home. And them lure them into his dark world.

Anna never knew that she would become part of his slave business. Would she fall for the stunning Greek, or would she rebuff him and leave him to take her by force?

All Plays are still open, please PM me if you are interested or have ideas of your own!

Re: Lovelygirls new cravings ( F looking for Dom M)
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 12:22:51 PM »
Avery rode the train back and forth to work every day. It was a constant routine for her. She never noticed the man that would get on the stop after hers. He would sit catty corner to her, and watch her the entire trip. He would do the same at night. She never knew she was the object of affection for a stalker. One night, he gets off the train with her. He follows her to the car, and with a small rag of chloroform, knocks her out and brings her back to his house of bondage. As Avery wakes, she finds herself chained to a bed, and prisoner. He will take her and make her is willing slave, no matter what the cost.