Hey You (Klamity and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 24, 2010, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She looks at him and smiles. "Hey I know you were joking. I was just playing along duh." I say laughing.

klamity

He smiles at her. The slowly walk through the park. She was so easy to talk to. "Maybe we should go sometime then, I can show you what its really like."

AAA111

She smiles. Gosh he is so cute and such a nice guy. "And if a bear tried to eat me you'd protect me." She smiles.

klamity

"Of course. What kind of a guy would I be if I didn't. A jackass."

AAA111

She suddenly stops and whispers in his ear. "I like you." She begins to walk again smiling to herself.

klamity

He stops for a second, and then picks up the pace to follow her. "Really now?" His face is a bit red.

AAA111

She smiles and nods. "Yeah just a little." Holds her fingers close together to show him a little. She likes him a lot but she loves to tease.

klamity

He holds his hand to hers, matching her finger seperation. He holds it up to his eye to examine it. "Thats not a whole lot."

AAA111

She laughs hysterically as he does this. "MM hilarious and cute. What a combo." She smiles.

klamity

He smiles and reddens a bit more. Why was this getting to him so much? "Hehe, if you say so. You aren't bad yourself."

AAA111

She smiles. She suddenly gets very bold and she grabs his hand and entwines her fingers in his and she continues to walk smiling.

AAA111

(ARe we done with this roleplay?)

klamity

((Ya Im sorry. I feel bad for just letting it die without messaging you ><))

AAA111

(It is fine..Are you interested in starting a new one or just done for good? haha)

klamity

((I dont know. The non-adult aspect mixed with this type of setting (it not being my preffered) was wearing on me.))

AAA111

(No big deal..I understand this type of scene isn't for all)