You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:44:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New to this.  (Read 670 times)

Offline ScylandTopic starter

New to this.
« on: October 23, 2010, 09:48:27 PM »
So, up until now my rp'ing has just been shorter stuff in like a chat room..looking for someone who wants to try something that will be open to my newness at this :)

I'm open to any idea.

Offline AAA111

Re: New to this.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 11:02:27 PM »
I would be very open to your newness. :) I like to play roleplays that could definitely happen. Like a long-term dating couple, a long distance dating couple, or even ex's who come back to each other or just a random and new blossoming relationship. Stuff like that.

If your interested let me know and we can start to set up our characters and scene. Hope to hear from you :)

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 12:33:14 AM »
I would be very open to your newness. :) I like to play roleplays that could definitely happen. Like a long-term dating couple, a long distance dating couple, or even ex's who come back to each other or just a random and new blossoming relationship. Stuff like that.

If your interested let me know and we can start to set up our characters and scene. Hope to hear from you :)

Honestly, all of those sound good to me, which would you like best?

Offline AAA111

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 07:28:02 AM »
Probably either number 1 or 2. I'm up for either so whatever you wanna pick is fine with me! :)

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 10:02:49 AM »
Alright, the first one sounds good. :)

Offline AAA111

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 10:13:22 AM »
Cool. Do you want me to set it up in the non-adult roleplay requests room and then I can post a link here then we can start :)

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 10:52:52 AM »
That would be great. :)

Offline AAA111

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 11:15:19 AM »