New Management In Mercy Asylum (M seeking F, NC, EX?) - closed for now

Started by TheGlyphstone, October 23, 2010, 07:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

An itch that's been bugging me for some time, maybe I can finally get it scratched, having put it into words.

For years, Mercy Asylum for the Incurably Insane has been like something out of a horror novel, a throwback to the barbarisms of the previous century. Its 'patients' are prisoners, tormented and mistreated at the hands of the cruel and sadistic staff. Medically crazy or criminally insane, they are fodder for the asylum's twisted doctors and their equally twisted experiments, subject to all sorts of 'treatments' that amount to nothing so much as vicious torture.

But one night, in the midst of the worst storm in years, something goes wrong. A power surge knocks out the asylum's electricity...including its electronically locked cell doors and restraints, causing the prisoners to riot en masse. Some of the smarter ones manage to secure the main gates of the fortress-like building, while others run rampant. By the time the generator kicks in and restores power, the inmates are quite literally running the asylum, and they're out for revenge on the nurses and doctors that made their lives hell for so many years...

TLDR: The residents of a warped insane asylum riot and manage to take over, capturing one or more of the nurses and doctors alive in the process and proceeding to work out their frustrations on their captives. I'm looking for a (preferably female) partner to play a nurse/doctor/female guard to be tortured and raped by the freed prisoners. NC and BON at the least, with plenty of room for EX if that's to taste - drugs, electric shocks, physical abuse would all be par for the course in a warped asylum such as this one, and things the inmates would definitely use as part of their payback. As listed for my O/Os, gore, vore, scat/watersports/similar activities are all definite no's, but the scenario allows for pretty much anything else.

Well, that was fast. ;D