Sure, i'm willing to try this as a group game. We'll need at least one or two more orcs, because although i'm used to playing a group of males, I honestly don't think i'd be able to keep up with 4 female characters and still keep things fun for everyone! Lol!
So, post here with a character concept. I've already started a solo thing with a Princess as the main female involved, i'll have to check with her if she's happy to try and group game, if not I can keep that as a solo. There are about 500 elven women survivors that are now at the mercy of their brutal orcish captors. A few possibilities...
- Bladesinger - a warrior which combines magic and the blade in a 'blade song'
- Elven noble woman/lady in waiting - could be in service to the royal house or from another noble family
- Servant of the Royal House of Eldyn
- Adventuress - lots of flexibility here, basically a feisty elven adventurer
- Soldier - of the defeated army, captured and imprisoned by the orcs, ready to become a sex-slave
- Commoner from the city - could be a dancer, barmaid, artisan or any other profession
Thanks for your interest guys.