You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:35:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some type of role play  (Read 777 times)

Offline klamityTopic starter

Some type of role play
« on: October 21, 2010, 09:40:46 AM »
Hey there. Waiting for approval at this current time so why not get into some roleplay?

Right now I have two ideas really.

1. General kind of high school/college/university setting. Mainly, what im after in this one is a kind of cute-sy relationship. I think this would work best if one character was older.
2. Generic World of Warcraft roleplay (Ya im a nerd. What are you going to do?).

For the first roleplay, Id be looking for a female character, and for the second take your pick.
First roleplay Id also like to be one on one.

:S Looking at this request it seems kinda...unpolished to me. But I hope it grabs your attention!

Offline AAA111

Re: Some type of role play
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 06:16:25 PM »
I'd be interested in roleplay #1. Let me know what kind of scene you'd want with regard to that :-)

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 09:40:02 PM »
haha im personally fine with either. Whatever you would like is fine by me, if you're older or younger, but lets not get into like.. more than a 5 years difference or so.

Offline AAA111

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 06:32:27 AM »
I was thinking either a college relationship where he is like 24 and she is maybe 21 or 22..let me know if this works and we can start setting it up :-)

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 01:09:27 PM »
haha that works. I guess he could be a leader or something in a course. Now to hammer out specifics. What course, our characters and such.

Mine will be 25, arond 6'5 with shoulder length brown hair. He dresses a bit preppy, but besides that you can't really put a label on him. He always seems to be half in though.

Offline AAA111

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 07:49:02 PM »
Yeah either that or a grad student. I'm up for anything though..

Mine will be 21, around 5'3 with shoulder length blond hair. She dressed down a lot and enjoys the pants and a nice t-shirt combo but on the weeekends she loving wearing the sweats combo. She is a very laid back and down to earth girl.

Wanna set up this in the non-adult forum request room..I could do that or you could. Whatever you prefer.

Offline I dont know

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 04:31:35 AM »
If i'd roleplay, i'd take the 1st. Im not sure yet if i'll join this but ill keep an eye on this

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »
Hmm, Im generally looking for females I Dont Know, but I could play a girl, or you could doesn't matter whatever your fine with.

And sure AAA111 if you could set it up that'd be sweet :D

Offline AAA111

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 05:33:45 PM »

Offline I dont know

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 07:43:11 AM »
Hmm, Im generally looking for females I Dont Know, but I could play a girl, or you could doesn't matter whatever your fine with.

And sure AAA111 if you could set it up that'd be sweet :D

I wouldn't mind playing a girl actually. Im not sure that im good at it tho, but we'll see.