You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:52:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A few plot I would like to try. Males prefered.  (Read 427 times)

Offline kingsizedorkTopic starter

A few plot I would like to try. Males prefered.
« on: October 19, 2010, 01:55:08 AM »
Hi I'm new here!
I have a few plots I'm really wanting to try! Would prefer a male partner.
I am semi-lit to lit, somewhere in the middle (on a good day XD )
I probs won't be here on this board so please can you pm me.

Zoo with a twist-
Animal DNA plot. Humans with animal features.
You are fresh from the lab being transported to these where you will live out the rest of your days. 
It is an island in the middle of the zoo, serounded by water. It had an out door and indoor bit but there is no privacy. 
It is already home to a female wolf girl who isn't pleased about seeing you. 
The keeper will give them luxuries if they do something for him. The keepers get a pay rise, if they can attract alot of attention to their exhibits so the keeper (I would like to share this role) will ask the two do things for the crowd, which can be anything, fighting, bathing, interacting with the public, escape, being intermate...Anything (hence why I want to share the role)

My demon and me- Modern Fantasy plot -
MxF or FxF. MxF prefered. 
You have a girlfriend who is sweet, caring, loving towards you but she wants to remain a virgin until she is married, But every so often, the demon that possess her comes out. She is fowl mouthed, rude, dangerous, violent and horny. She wants everyone and everything until her power has weakened and your girlfriend returns. She isnt aware of the demon and she still thinks shes a virgin. After a while, the demon demands to know which one you choose! Which one will you choose? Remain a human with your sweet, caring girlfriend? Or become a demon with a lustful greedy inhuman?

Rich BoyxMaid- 
A girl gets a job in a rich familys home, needing the money to carry on studying and paying the rent on her flat. Their son is studing to take over the family trade. Desperation sets in and she goes to steal something from the house, only to be caught by the son. He blackmails her, making her do all manner of things...but later, begins to fall in love with her. As he comes to terms with his feelings, a childhood friend whos mother owns a large company, appears and the sons father pushes him to marry her in order for their companies to combind more easyly.* 

I only rp on email or PMs