You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:20:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Igos' Roleplay. [18/10/10]  (Read 449 times)

Offline IgosTopic starter

Igos' Roleplay. [18/10/10]
« on: October 18, 2010, 06:22:13 PM »
After being away for quite some time (Midterms and thanksgiving.. Woo!) I'm back and have a few roleplays if anyone is interested. :) These are kept intentionally vague, if you would like to roleplay with me send me a PM and we can flesh any of the ideas out.

My current kinks are; (Setting followed by what I would like them to have...)

1. Fantasy-[Non-con/Beast/Fictional/Mythology/Adventure] This one is more of a general arching storyline, it can consist of anything from a interaction between two characters to a character and a tribe or vice versa. Typical fantasy world with Orcs, Elves, all those good things.

2. Modern-[Incest/Age Difference] One of my more taboo scenarios, generally involving incest between two family members. Left very vague, would prefer to play son/mom but can do father/daughter or whatever you would like.

3. Any-[Shemale] Probably the one i'm most eager to find a partner for. Looking for someone to play a shemale in any kind of scenario.

4. Any-[Anthro] A setting in which I play a wolf-like anthro would be a fun one, could be scifi or fantasy or modern, looking for a talented woman to roleplay with for this one. :)

Love everyone here on Elliquiy as usual, happy RP'ing. :)

*Note To clarify, I hope from the short depictions above you guys don't think I have a shallow type of roleplaying. I enjoy fleshing out the scenarios as much as possible and creating a fun, mutually stimulating story. :3 I leave it vague because I feel  good roleplay is developed equally on both ends. Just felt I needed to say that
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 12:51:50 AM by Igos »

Offline IgosTopic starter

Re: Igos' Roleplay. [18/10/10]
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 12:49:49 AM »
Added #4, nothing too exciting.

Offline Macavity69

Re: Igos' Roleplay. [18/10/10]
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 04:36:35 PM »
Hi there,

I'm looking to play a shemale, depending on the kind of scenario you're interested in.  I prefer starting as a male and being transformed but other options might be interesting,

Pattie C.