Twilight and Harry Potter (m/m)

Started by Serephino, October 17, 2010, 10:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

I'm throwing this out yet again.....

Twilight;

My character is Carlisle's younger brother, who was also turned against his will.  He doesn't stay with the family much because he's mostly a free spirit.  However, when threatened with a newborn army, they need all the help they can get.

While alive the younger Cullen possessed many of the same characteristics as Bella, such as being immune to vampire abilities.  Because of this he's stronger than most and a valuable asset.  He also ends up setting eyes on Jacob, and decides to be there to pick up the pieces and charm him under the guise of helping him win Bella back.  Neither of them know that they are in fact soul mates.  In the end my character and Bella end up exchanging mortality so he can be with Jacob.

I would like to have mpreg, but it is not a must have.  Basically, male pregnancy could be something that sometimes happens in werewolves when they imprint on another male.  But if you don't want to incorporate that all you have to do is say so.  I will understand.   

Harry Potter;

I'm always looking for good Harry Potter stories.  My favorite pairing is Harry/Snape, and I will play either.  I also like to do James Potter, either in school, or during the time of the books very much alive.  I'm open to other pairings too, so feel free to ask if you have other ideas.  Nothing is too strange.