The full moon is approaching and to top it off, it's the best month of the year. Of course I always crave a roleplay involving werewolves. I enjoy the physical and mental aspects of the transformation which could be accepted or NC.
I'm open for a lot of scenarios, some potential ideas (not fully developed) I have are:
1) I'm a big fan of the movie The Howling...so anything related to that plot. A young couple goes to secluded retreat that happens to be crawling with werewolves and the guy is seduced and transformed
2) cunning and sexy shewolf moves into neighborhood intent on starting a new pack
3) innocent soccer mom bitten by werewolf and has to deal with her curse every month, trying to keep it from her family and from harming others.
4) Camping trip on the full moon interrupted by a pack of werewolves
5) Evil doctor working on serum to create were-creatures needs some test subjects
6) Lycanthropy as an STD; spreads through a small town
OR, if anyone has their own ideas to bring to the table, that would be great too.