You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:30:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F for werewolf roleplay  (Read 1055 times)

Offline bigredwolfTopic starter

M seeking F for werewolf roleplay
« on: October 17, 2010, 09:56:45 PM »
The full moon is approaching and to top it off, it's the best month of the year.  Of course I always crave a roleplay involving werewolves.  I enjoy the physical and mental aspects of the transformation which could be accepted or NC. 

I'm open for a lot of scenarios, some potential ideas (not fully developed) I have are:
1) I'm a big fan of the movie The Howling...so anything related to that plot.  A young couple goes to secluded retreat that happens to be crawling with werewolves and the guy is seduced and transformed
2) cunning and sexy shewolf moves into neighborhood intent on starting a new pack
3) innocent soccer mom bitten by werewolf and has to deal with her curse every month, trying to keep it from her family and from harming others.
4)  Camping trip on the full moon interrupted by a pack of werewolves
5)  Evil doctor working on serum to create were-creatures needs some test subjects
6)  Lycanthropy as an STD; spreads through a small town
OR, if anyone has their own ideas to bring to the table, that would be great too.

*HOWLS*  >:)

Offline Tad

Re: M seeking F for werewolf roleplay
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 08:41:13 PM »
I'd be up for a game if you are still looking.  I'd prefer to have my character experience her first change, but other than that I'd be happy to try any number of your plots.

Offline Venom09

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 08:43:49 PM »
i really like the second one! that one definetely intrigues me if your still looking ;D

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:57:22 PM »
I'm still very interested in stories involving werewolves and transformation, either here in the forum or through Email/YIM.  PM if interested.

I'm open for a lot of scenarios, some potential ideas (from above) I have are:
1) I'm a big fan of the movie The Howling...so anything related to that plot.  A young couple goes to secluded retreat that happens to be crawling with werewolves
2) A cunning and sexy werewolf moves into neighborhood intent on starting a new pack
3) an innocent soccer mom bitten by werewolf and has to deal with her curse every month, trying to keep it from her family and from harming others.
4)  Camping trip on the full moon interrupted by a pack of werewolves
5)  An evil doctor working on serum to create were-creatures and needs some test subjects
6)  Lycanthropy as an STD; this idea came from a few Ray Garton novels that I read.
OR, if anyone has their own ideas to bring to the table, that would be great too.

Iíd like for at least one of the characters to start as a human and get turned into a werewolf.   I find the physical and mental transformation from human to werewolf nearly as stimulating as the actual mating. 

ONís:  non-consensual (but not rape), adultery/cheating, I prefer current day timelines, a slightly stronger female character (not submissive but not necessarily a domme), and many others thatís not worth listing at this timeÖ

BTWÖI donít consider a werewolf having sex with a human bestiality

*HOWLS*   
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 12:01:34 PM by bigredwolf »

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »
a few minor updates...

Offline lover of the moon03

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 03:14:30 PM »
Very interested in #4 pm me  :-)

Offline WhiteTigerForever

• Elliquiy's WTF
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Location: Germany;dom/dom story lover and teller;Story driven; Nature is moral absolution, no matter what you have done.
  • Fantasy Imagination Engineer
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 02:26:18 PM »
*cough cough* hee hee... well hello you!  Desna?

Offline shii

• ~*The Prince*~ *The beast*
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Loving a wild thing is like having a lion for a pet. You know itís a creature of violence whose very nature and talent is murder, and yet it lies down at your side and purrs for your touch alone.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 03:35:03 PM »
Hummmmm, I like number 5. I would love to be a human turned into a werewolf.