You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:36:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sweets sweet ideas. Seeking Males Updated cravings in second post.  (Read 1950 times)

Offline sweetsTopic starter

Hi all I made a new and improved request thread and I am still working on it.
Any way I am someone who will play a male character male in real life or not it dose not matter to me.

Here is a quick look at some Ons and Offs.

Ons, if it is not an off ask. I am a people pleaser.

Bondage is fun.
Vanilla is sweet.
Non con is always good.
Romance is good as well.
I always enjoy discusing and tweaking plot lines so my partner and I enjoy it so feel free to ask about changing things around.

Offs
No scat.
No vore.
No heavy Gore.
No killing off my character with out asking.
No heavy mutilation.
No water sports.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 10:42:44 PM by sweets »

Re: Sweets sweet ideas.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 12:16:01 AM »
Current Cravings

The two or three plots I am craving the most will found here.

The Highwayman

I love love love this poem. I have since I first heard it. I was thinking about a game with the reincarnations of Bess and the Highwayman in modern day? Maybe simly play out their story as written in the poem? If we could work out a way to have Tim show up I would love it. If anyone wants to work out this game with me send me a message or post here.

Pandorum
Non-con
This is based on the movie Pandorum.

After surrering form his mental break down and killing the flight crew we know Corporal Gallo woke people from hypersleep. I was thinking a story between a woman who is pulled out of her hypersleep, maybe a coworker, a sister or wife of someone he knows. The man would not have to be Corporal Gallo, just using the idea it can be a compleatly different setting. The woman would be forced into different sitiuations under the threat of those she cares for being shot into space.

Not titled
Non-con
Eve's family had worked for their Lord for some time. Her mother was in charge of the female staff her father in charge of the men. When she had turned sixteen it had started to go badly though. The Lord's son would torment her endlessly, press her into walls and touch her in ways he should not have, small things like that. When she was nineteen the young man had been caught by one of the guard trying to force himself on her. It was from then on his Father said that he was never to touch her again. Three years later the Lord died and the son took his Father's title. He called Eve into his private study intent on making up for lost time.

This is why you pay attention to Grandma's stories.
Non=Con.

Cassidy was going home for the summer to visit her Grandmother. She had visited the woman off and on in her youth with her parents. But when Cassidy went missing for a few days on her Grandmother's watch the visits stopped. Her Grandmother had always said that a faery had taken her which only made things worse. But she had came back to her grandmother's house after a few days no worse for the wear. She could only remember that a man had found her and had left with her dropping her off at the road that lead to home, no doctor could find anything wrong with her. Now a young woman able to do as she wished she was going to spend the whole summer with the woman who had always told her bedtime stories about the mythical world. A world that she was about to be pulled into.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:34:20 PM by sweets »

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 12:16:34 AM »
Science Fiction

Vampires in space.

Upon getting a distress signal the ship The Thistel pulls a escape pod on board. The man inside brought to the doctor, it was amazing that the man was even alive. Left under the care of the doctor's assistant the man was questioned as to where he had come from, where the ship he had come from was, were there any other survivors. The nurse offered him any food or drink he wanted as she ran tests on his reflexes, made sure that the extended trip in the pod had left no damage. What was shocking was that when she went to test his heart reat and oxygen intake he had no heart beat. The man was no human.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:16:53 AM by sweets »

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 12:22:49 AM »
Modern Plots

Apartment A
Light, romance. Simple basic story of two people falling in love

Moving is such a hassle, luging the boxes up the stairs from the truck, unpacking, getting everything set up. Sofia was having a hard time, pride had her rent her own U-Haul and reject any help offered to her. Until the very good looking man in the apartment across the hall saved her box of dishes from being dropped.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:28:36 AM by sweets »

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 12:23:35 AM »
Modern Fantasy

One last job.
 Violence, deaths of NPCs, but light in the fact that there is no Non-Con or bondage. This story is set in the same world that the TV show Supernatural takes place in, with monsters that a few hunters protect the world from.

A new town, a new life, a freash start. That was all that Sophia wanted when she moved across the country. An accident had given her the chance to fake her death and start over. She could be normal for once in her life. A contact got her a job in a bar and her new life started. She even had a boyfriend, life was great. Until people started dying, she looked into it and knew it was not a human doing the damage. She started the hunt but had to do all she could to leave no trace, to not let anyone know what she was doing. And even still she drew her byfriend into it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:58:38 PM by sweets »

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 12:24:10 AM »
Historic.

Betrothed
Non-Con
A man had been chosen for her finally after so many suitors had shown up and been shot down by her Father. Too bad the man her father was chosen was a cold and harsh man, one she knew she would never love or care for even in the slightest. So she ran away with her body guard. Months later she wrote to her mother. She did not say where she was, but she did let her mother know that she was alright and her and the body guard were getting married as soon as they could. He had always loved her and she had found her feelings for him.

Her mother being the loyal and devoted wife she was gave the letter to her husband. He in turn gave it to her betrothed, who was not to happy about the woman he had been promised running off with another man. Already he was embaressed by her, having to lie to hi friends about whay they could not meet his bride to be yet. The letter lead her father's men to the sleepy little town she was hiding and and she and the body guard were brought back.

I am looking for this story to be between the young woman and the man she is to marry.

Brothers.
Non-Con/ bondage
I was watching 1000 ways to die and saw a story about a viking who left his naton and left his brother in charge while he was gone. When he held the power he threw parties and basically did what he wanted. When the Queen tried to step in he decided since he was acting King he could have the Queen as well and I thought that could make a good story.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 07:40:31 PM by sweets »

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 12:24:51 AM »
Historic Fantasy.

Dragon's Child.
Just a back story willing to hear ideas.
Her mother had show up in the middle of winter with nothing. The small town welcomed her with open arms though, treating the woman kindly. She never told her story, they did not know where she had come from or how she had come to find this small town hidden away in the forest. She lived her life and riased her child in her new home. Said child was always a little odd, the girl had the worst temper, an obsession with snakes and lizards. Even as an adult she was a strange yet beautiful woman. When a demon hunter came to the town the life the women had known was ruined. The young woman was labled a child of the winged beast that lived deep with in the forest, the town turned her and her family and her mother was killed. She reamained hidden fleeing until she was in the mountains there she ran into the beast of the mountain, a half human like her.

The Demon Lord.

A young woman's family is deeply in debt to the Lord of their lands. Her father had at one time been a wealthy and influential man, but he fell apart when he wife got sick and threw all his money into trying to cure her. When it is time for the debt to be collected the man's daughter offers to meet with the Lord to try to make some sort of deal. Little do they know their Lord is not all he seems.

The Prize.
Light bondage to Ex
After a battle between her family and family dedicated to wipe out the supernatural, Kathrine was the only member of her family left. Her mother had cast a spell with her dying breath to open a portal that sent Kathrine far away. She awoke in a silk bed her minor scraps and bruises bandaged. She was brought a small meal by a maid and told she had been found by the Prince while he was out on a hunting trip in the middle of the forest, it was then she found out that her mother's spell had sent her almost halfway around the world. She went to greet the prince and explained her situation. She was offered protection if she were to stay with him, if not he would cast her out and his nation was not very friendly to nonhumans.

Love is Blind
Light
A young woman who lost her sight at the age of six has learned her way around the small town that hse lives in. While out picking some flowers in the field by her house she runs into a man who she dose not know, she dose not reconize the sound of his voice. She has a nice little chat with him, and asks him to stop by for dinner. The man however is not all he seems.
I see this as being a story between a young woman and a demon or other monster. It could also be a non fantasy story with a man who had a scar or deformity that makes other fear him.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:33:05 PM by sweets »

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 01:26:32 AM »
Pictures to inspire plots

A man finds a naked woman on the edge of his property with wings sprouting from her back. She can not remember what she was doing there or how she had gotten there. All she could tell him was that she felt as though she should have be in the sky with the birds who she had disturbed.

I see a number of different story lines that could go with this. the first tha comes to mind is a young woman had been kidnapped and injected with a fear inducing drug. She hallucinates spiders all over the place and a number of other things. This could be a story between that young woman and another young man who the drug is being tested on involving the two of them tryng to escape. Or maybe between the man injecting her and the girl, him taking advantage of the face that she will never be able to tell anyone what happened to her.

That is just one. But I am not going to take up space with all of the ideas for this picture. PM me for the rest.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:50:26 AM by sweets »

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 07:45:24 PM »
Stories/ Poems that inspire plots

The Highwayman

I love love love this poem. I have since I first heard it. I was thinking about a game with the reincarnations of Bess and the Highwayman in modern day. If we could work out a way to have Tim show up I would love it. If anyone wants to work out his game with me send me a message or post here.

I love the brothers Grimm is anyone wants a story based of one of their stories I would gladly play.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:52:08 AM by sweets »

Re: Sweets sweet ideas. Seeking Males
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 10:56:01 PM »
Songs that inspire stories

Missing

I was thinking about maybe some run away story or something. Still working out the details. Maybe a girl runs away from a bad relationship and an ex boyfriend ends up running into her and lets her stay with him.

Bittersweet

I was thinking about a story of a women torn between two men. Maybe she loves them both maybe not. Still a work in progress but would love to discuse it with someone.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:53:06 AM by sweets »

Re: Sweets sweet ideas. Seeking Males Updated cravings in first post.
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 12:54:02 AM »
Updates are done, a few new plots added, ready to take on some more roleplays.

Offline Drax

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 01:44:23 AM »
Sweets, PM'd about your modern story - I'ld be interested.

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 08:35:23 PM »
This is why you pay attention to Grandma's stories. Added

Thanks for the PM Drax, I will enjoy working out the story with you.

Re: Sweets sweet ideas. Seeking Males Updated cravings in second post.
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 07:41:34 PM »
More updates.  ;D