Whore on the run..!!!(closed for now.will update if a need for a new char comes)

Started by rpgirl85, October 16, 2010, 10:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

3 years ago, life had slapped her in the face. It was a cold winter night, when she was sitting in her room doing her homework. She was fifteen back then. When she went downstairs, there was her father who laid dead on the floor in a pool of his own blood. Her mother being dragged out of the house by a powerful black man. Her mother was screaming and crying. She ran for her mother. But a bald fat guy with a golden tooth came in the way with a sadistic grin on her face. Her mother was dragged away. That was the last time she saw her.
She was picked up too, put in a van and gang raped in a basement. They broke her and finally sold her to a pimp. For the last 3 years, he made her work the streets until she manage to run away one day.
Will the pimp hunt her down? What kind of people will she meet on her way? Will she ever be able to see her mother again?

(I want this to be played as a dark roleplay..so no romance or anything...i want my partner to run the char of the pimp and the people she will meet while she is on the run looking for her mother....as far as kinks go..no limits from my side..))