Looking for a Pirate Adventure

Started by Jag, October 15, 2010, 01:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

This plot idea centers around Captain Barbossa from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. However, I'm open to various pirate-based plot bunnies. Toss them my way. ^^

Barbossa was born to an impoverished Irish noblewoman by an unknown father and hailed from the West Country in England, a fact that is also deduced by Jack Sparrow based upon his accent. Longing to escape a life of poverty, he ran away from home aged 13 to pursue life as a sailor. At first, Barbossa wanted to be an honest sailor with the merchant marine, but seeing the grandeur of the captains' cabins on the ships on which he served, he realized that a man from his station could never afford a lifestyle like that whilst remaining an honest sailor, choosing a life of piracy instead.

Shortly after Jack Sparrow attains the Black Pearl, Barbossa joins him as his first mate. Tia Dalma tasks them with securing seven vials of shadow gold to stop the evil Shadow Lord from gaining total control over the seas by destroying the Brethren Court with his Shadow Army. They are able to collect all vials shattered across the world by allying with or fighting against the other Pirate Lords. They are able to defeat the Shadow Lord with the combined efforts of all Pirate Lords, after which Jack wants to sail for Tortuga to recruit a new crew. Barbossa offers him to handle that in his stead, implying that he recruited men with the intent to mutineer against his captain.

Notes:

• I'm willing to play either Barbossa or the OC.
  • I would prefer the OC to be female, but we can work on that if my partner would prefer a M/M scenario.
  • Barbossa is no spring chicken. By the time be was Jack's first mate, he was already in his early 40s. I would like the game to either take place during his First Mate time or before.
  • If we want to go with a younger Barbossa, we could always do a spin on the fifth movie. Barbossa's studies into the stars and meeting a witch who helps him decode the stars. Finding the Black Rock Island (the island of the heavens). Or she could be some girl they captured and are planning to sell in Tortuga, but she proves to be useful in his star reading.
  • Despite being a pirate, there will be no non-con. I'm not okay with it. I don't mind teasing and tense situations where it might seem like he will go through with it, but in the end, he won't for whatever reasons (keep getting interrupted and just not feeling it at the moment).
  • I do imagine the ending will not be a "happily ever after" situation. The OC will probably die in some way.
  • Rating will likely land in the EX section for violence. Intimacy will range from Light to Bondage.

Anyway, message me if you're interested in some pirate fun.

-Jag
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

cypridophobia

I'll bite, tell me what you want and I'll jump in.
you're my peace of mind,
my home,
my center.
im just trying to hold on
one more day...

Lady Aura

Same here, if you want two stories of the idea. :)

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Jag

I shall PM you both with the ideas I had. Though the PM may not be till later today or tomorrow. I'm having a very bad weekend and I'm not doing game replies and such this weekend because of it.

^_^

Jag

*blows the dust off the thread and updates it a bit*

Looking for a pirate adventure. Doesn't have to be Barbossa. Willing to discuss other pirate options. Barbossa is just a favorite of mine.