Kabuki Theatre [M/M]

Started by Sho, October 14, 2010, 09:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

I found a picture online, and realized that it perfectly fit a plot that I've been dying to do:

I'd like to play a Kabuki star who has just risen to fame within his world, whether it be Edo-period Japan or modern day. He would be touted as the new 'it' thing, that new must-see attraction. He pours himself into his work, day and night, and is renowned for his beauty but also his inaccessibility; he is kept heavily watched by the owner of the acting academy where he learned, and he is somewhat reserved. I'm looking for someone to play across from my character; a fellow actor, a theatre-goer who sees him, a businessman, the head of the academy or a teacher, someone working in the academy in some menial job, a local shopkeeper, etc. The possibilities for who you could play are endless and I'm more than willing to shape and change the plot a bit to my partner's standards.I'd prefer for my character to be the sexually submissive partner, as well. Any takers? Please? PM me or drop me a message here, if you're at all interested.