You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 01:41:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kabuki Theatre [M/M]  (Read 258 times)

Offline ShoTopic starter

Kabuki Theatre [M/M]
« on: October 14, 2010, 09:52:05 AM »
I found a picture online, and realized that it perfectly fit a plot that I've been dying to do:

I'd like to play a Kabuki star who has just risen to fame within his world, whether it be Edo-period Japan or modern day. He would be touted as the new 'it' thing, that new must-see attraction. He pours himself into his work, day and night, and is renowned for his beauty but also his inaccessibility; he is kept heavily watched by the owner of the acting academy where he learned, and he is somewhat reserved. I'm looking for someone to play across from my character; a fellow actor, a theatre-goer who sees him, a businessman, the head of the academy or a teacher, someone working in the academy in some menial job, a local shopkeeper, etc. The possibilities for who you could play are endless and I'm more than willing to shape and change the plot a bit to my partner's standards.I'd prefer for my character to be the sexually submissive partner, as well. Any takers? Please? PM me or drop me a message here, if you're at all interested.