The Crash - NC possible EX

Started by lovelygirl, October 12, 2010, 09:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

I do have it under extreme so I know for me I would say yes. It would be nice to have an element of danger involved.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Writersblockade

Richard “Goner” Williams
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Background: As a US Coast Guard pilot assigned to SAR (Search and Rescue), Goner had a high success rate for assignments due to his inability to understand that many of things he performed in the service of his country and those he rescued, could be seen as fucking crazy. One stunt in particular placed the lives of his fellow guardsmen on the line for a save that should not have been performed. Though the crew that was with him spoke up on his behalf, he was forced to walk away with the knowledge that he still saved that couple and their kid. Hell, if that kid kept her promise, then somewhere there was even a dog named after him. No complaints

Now he works freelance, taking a premium in government money for his assistance as a “contractor”. Same job, but on his terms. He was mid-flight when he heard the bulletin on the mayday, and quickly changed course to do what he does best.

Picture: 

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

So my girls, can you disable his plane? Ami? Aden? We need him trapped on our island. Fair game for all!

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

WB, please get yourself stuck in the story, you're all set to go!

Ons &Offs

Writersblockade

lol I was thinking he'd get that a part of his plane busted that can't be fixed without a shop, leaving him effectively screwed...and then more screwed later. I'll be ready to post by tomorrow. I need sleep u_u *zzzzzz*
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs