You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:46:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Macho Woman With Guns RPG  (Read 744 times)

Offline Celestial GoblinTopic starter

Macho Woman With Guns RPG
« on: January 19, 2007, 01:00:58 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macho_Women_with_Guns

Would anyone want to play this highly enjoyable and crazy game? Perhaps a single episode. It could be played on Elliquiy as well as trough some program like OpenRPG or Cyberboard, as MMWG is at it's core hex-based.

For those that don't know what it's about, the game is a simple and fast flowing, combat-oriented one. You play *tough* and *deadly* ladies with a *lot* of firepower.
You go defeat stuff in this game.

Offline Ixy

Re: Macho Woman With Guns RPG
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 11:30:34 AM »
That looks like a lot of fun.  *grin*  But I'm not too hot on system-based games in most cases... I could do it, though, if I could a little help from time to time.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 05:54:48 AM »
Ooh!  Ooh!  Sign me up! 

Offline Celestial GoblinTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 08:24:20 AM »
That looks like a lot of fun.  *grin*  But I'm not too hot on system-based games in most cases... I could do it, though, if I could a little help from time to time.
It's a very simple system, fortunately. There's not much to learn and the rulebook is just a few pages(with large illustrations of women shooting monsters with huge guns).

If anyone wants a rundown on making characters and playing, please give me a call trough MSN.

If I'll get at least three people to play, I'm starting the game. Having just skimmed the 'dirty pair' comics, I actually have inspiration and ideas.