You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:53:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kitten's Wanted RolePlays  (Read 330 times)

Offline LittleKittenTopic starter

Kitten's Wanted RolePlays
« on: October 11, 2010, 12:50:28 AM »
Lost Town
The worlds ended....or so they thought. There was a war and there was a nuclear blast. But it didn't destroy the world. What it destroyed was the mountain pass. The small town has been isolated for 70 years and believe the rest of the world is uninhabitable.
That is until a woman shows up. She claims she's from a city, a New Orleans....And that the world and America's fine and prospering...

Haunted Mine
The small town scrapes out a living on the edge of the desert. Women are scarce and water scarcer. The town is ruled by their Reverend, the prophet from God. They survive by the tourist trade. There's a haunted mine and should during spring break some drunken co-ed disappear...well, its hardly their fault. The drunken girls panic in the haunted mine and run, only to disappear and die in the desert. 
At least, That's the official story. The good reverend feels it is his mission from God to save those lost souls and show them the light. And if doing so provides his town a resource....