You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:13:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female Desired - (Dragon Age, Warcraft, Starcraft, or Halo RP)  (Read 401 times)

Offline Question MarkTopic starter

Female Desired - (Dragon Age, Warcraft, Starcraft, or Halo RP)
« on: October 11, 2010, 12:19:57 AM »
The title says it all.  If you have a pair of gonads that are connected to a uterus via fallopian tubes and periodically secrete eggs, AND if you're interested in any of the Warcraft, Starcraft, Dragon Age, or Halo universes, let's make something happen.

And by something I mean a roleplay, you perv.

- What I insist on is a serious tone, some form of action (no rarity in any of these universes), and a solid story that's NOT built around sex.
- What we do, the overall theme, and other general variables are all up for discussion.
- You can check my O+Os to see if there's any that interests you. 
- I was just kidding about the perv thing.  Really.  If it offended you, I apologize.  You can be as pervy as you want.  Go on, free yourself.  No seriously.  Just be a perv; I'm cool with it.  Really.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 12:38:48 AM by Question Mark »

Offline Question MarkTopic starter

Re: Female Desired - (Dragon Age, Warcraft, Starcraft, or Halo RP)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 12:45:18 AM »
Also wanted to add that I'm willing to make this a group RP.  Or even a non-adult one.

Also, Starcraft is taken.  That leaves DA, Warcraft, and Halo.  If you really have a burning for some toss on zerg on terran action, let me know.  We can work something out.