Old High School Flames [m\f] & Medical School Students [m\f]

Started by Stormrider, October 08, 2010, 01:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormrider

Story Ideas”
Old High School Flames [m\f]
Female part needed

M\F  It had been 10 years since their Jr prom. They were King and queen and everyone had thought they were going to get married. 3 months before the end of their junior year her parents moved and they have not seen or spoken since. Now two weeks before their 10 year HS reunion they see each other’s name on the list of lost and found people from the class of “98”. They both decide to go but don’t know for sure whether the other will be there. 

The specific backgrounds of each needs to be worked out but both are currently without children and either out of, or ending any serious relationships.  They find out that they are close enough to each other and still have chemistry.   Both are about 26-27 years old and affluent…able to travel to meet and see if they can find what they lost many years before.

Medical School Students [m\f]
Female part needed
M\F Having spent the last 2 years in classes together they have gotten to know each other quite well. They have spent many hours studying together in groups and individually and have liked each other quite well…AS FRIENDS. Both have shared the pains of lost loves and heartache with the other but things are about to change. 

The third year of medical school they are given assignments to do physical exams…real ones, they have to do 10 breast exams, 10 vaginal exams, 10 male exams. They use all the school options like using the school mannequins but 5 of each have to be done on live people. They are coming up on the dead line and can’t find anyone else to fill the last few exams.

They talk it over and decide that they would exam each other. They at first get embarrassed and can’t stand to talk but in a short time they realize they are being pulled together to be more then friends and a heated romance ensues with.  Other details and a start point can be determined.
Love to write ... tell me if it is not working  for you. I will understand. Just don't leave me hanging.   Looking for a writing partner.