Not Recieving Emails

Started by dangerduck, October 06, 2010, 11:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerduck

I forgot my password and was unable to sign in.  I tried to use the automated system so that an email is sent so I can reset it.  I didn't receive the email and tried again, but still no luck.  I only managed to sign in because my password was saved on this computer, but I don't know what it is.  I looked back into my email and realized that my last email received from Elliquiy was on August 2nd.  It should be sending me one with every pm I receive, but that was the last time I got one. 

I want to change my password so that I actually know it, but I can't do it through the profile because I need to know my password to do it like that, and I can't do it through the email because I'm not receiving the messages.  The email in my profile is the correct one, and I'm getting emails from other sources.

Thanks in advance

~DD~

Trieste

Are you checking the correct email address? Did you check the spam folder?

dangerduck

*facepalm* It was going to spam.

Thanks

Trieste

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: dangerduck on October 06, 2010, 11:57:59 AM
I forgot my password and was unable to sign in.  I tried to use the automated system so that an email is sent so I can reset it.  I didn't receive the email and tried again, but still no luck.  I only managed to sign in because my password was saved on this computer, but I don't know what it is.  I looked back into my email and realized that my last email received from Elliquiy was on August 2nd.  It should be sending me one with every pm I receive, but that was the last time I got one. 

I want to change my password so that I actually know it, but I can't do it through the profile because I need to know my password to do it like that, and I can't do it through the email because I'm not receiving the messages.  The email in my profile is the correct one, and I'm getting emails from other sources.

Thanks in advance

~DD~

If the password is stored on your computer and automatically entered into the login screen you should be able to find it using a password manager that is part of your browser.

dangerduck

Yep, everything is all set.  I guess after getting so many messages yahoo decided that Elliquiy must be spam.