Not So Random Movie/TV Quotes

Started by doom29169, October 06, 2010, 08:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doom29169

In this game you must post a quote from the same actor in a different movie or a different actor in the same movie. In alternative, you may post from the same actor in the same movie, or you may post from the same actor in a television show. So:

Same actor in a) same movie b) different movie c) TV show
Different actor in same movie. Everyone understand?

"Its not my fault!" Harrison Ford as Han Solo in The Empire Strikes Back

Autumn52

Ok I am not sure I understand the rules but I will give it a try.

Actor Harrison Ford
movie: Indiana Jones Raiders of the lost ark
Quote: "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"

Did I do it right?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

doom29169

YES you did.

"Get off my plane!" Harrison Ford in Air Force One

Autumn52

Movie: Air Force One
Actor: Glenn Close
Quote: If we're going to act, we have to act now. (she was the vice President)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Beguile's Mistress

"I've distilled every thing to one single principle: win or die."

Glenn Close as the Marquise de Merteuil (Dangerous Liaisons)

TheLegionary

I thought it would be a hard task, but then I remembered that Vicomte de Valmont was played by John Malkovich!

"Its beyond my control".

Scribe08

"Oh Stewardess? Stewardess? What's the in-flight movie today?"

John Malkovich as Cyrus Grissom (Con Air)

doom29169

"I love being a girl."

John Leguizamo - Con Air

Scribe08

"Romeo, thou art a villian"

John Leguizamo (Romeo + Juliet)

Autumn52

John Leguizamo as Benny Blanco in Carlitos Way

Quote: Yeah, I know you, you're Carlito Brigante motherf***er to the max, that's who you are!

Kendra

"You a gangster now. You can't learn it at school... you can't have a late start."

Al Pacino as Carlito 'Charlie' Brigante in Carlito's Way

doom29169

"Ten years ago I'd take a FLAME THROWER to this place."

Al Pacino Scent Of A Woman

Scribe08

"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster."

Al Pacino as John Milton (The Devil's Advocate)

Autumn52

Actor: Al Pacino
Movie: Scent of a Woman

Quote: Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too f**kin' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? (Lt. Col. Frank Slade)

doom29169

"Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a f*ckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. T*ts. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: p*ssy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here."

Al Pacino, Scent of a Woman

Autumn52

Movie: Circle of Friends
Actor: Chris O'Donnell (as Jack Foley)

Quotes:
Benny:Have you ever gone all the way with a girl?
Jack:No, Not quite.
Benny:Do you want to?
Jack: What , Now?
Benny:No, It wasn't an invitation .... just a request for information.

Rozel

Mini Driver, from Circle of Friends in the role of Irina in Goldeneye (Bit part, only two lines in the whole flick. :P)

*Sings with a thick Russian accent, and intentionally bad*  Stand by your Maaaaaannn....

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Narianna

Minnie Driver in "Good Will Hunting"

Skylar: Well, let's see if you can get this one. I've got a little story for you. All right. There's an old couple in bed. Mary and Paddy. And they wake up on the morning their... fiftieth anniversary. And Mary looks over and gazes adoringly at Paddy, she's like, "Aw, Jesus, Paddy. You're such a good lookin' feller. I love you. I want to give you a little present. Anything your little heart desires, I'm going to give it to ya'. What would you like?" And Paddy's like, "Aw, gee, Mary, that's a very sweet offer. Now, in fifty years, there's one thing that's been missing. And uh... I would like you to give me a blow job. I would like that." And Mary's like, "All right." She takes her teeth out, puts them in the glass and she gives him a blow job. And afterwards, Paddy's like, "Ah, geez, now THAT's what I've been missin'. That was the most beautiful, Earth-shatterin' thing ever. Beautiful Mary, I love ya'! Is there anything that I can do for you?" And Mary looks up at him and she goes,
[letting beer spill out of her mouth]
Skylar: "Give us a kiss!"

Talia

Love & Others Drugs

Jake Gyllenhaal: hey Lisa...
Oliver Platt: her name is not lisa
Jake Gyllenhaal: I Know but every time I say.. hey lisa she thinks I dated a girl who's look just like her. She develop this unconcious need to win my approval.. from then on its cake!!

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Narianna

Was Minnie Driver in "Love and Other Drugs"?

Talia

Haha...did I screw up and this is a Minnie Driver Fan Club...Could have sworn it said, "Not so random movie/TV quotes."
Can repost something for you....

And no thank goodness she wasn't....she is a not a good actress ;D

No..I can remove this..My fault I didn't read it. Just responded. Sorry Narianna :)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Narianna

Oh it doesn't matter to me. I was just trying to follow the rules listed on the first post. lol I can just go off of what you posted, though.

Narianna

Jake Gyllenhaal in "Donnie Darko"

Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Talia

~ A storm is coming, Frank says / A storm that will swallow the children / And I will deliver them from the kingdom of pain / I will deliver the children back to their doorsteps / And send the monsters back to the underground / I'll send them back to a place where no-one else can see them / Except for me / Because I am

~Frank Miller in Donnie Darko.~

Sorry, Narianna  *Hugs*

On's & Off's
A&A

Narianna

James Duval (who played Frank in DOnnie Darko) in "Gone in 60 Seconds"

Freb: I can deliver more than pizzas, huh? Boosted her myself.

No prob, Talia! *hugs*