Crystal Lake Ski Lodge Now recruiting for the South Lodge location!

Started by Nim, October 05, 2010, 05:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Nim

The character Desmond Amari looks good to me. 
*Adds Nim's stamp of approval*

Sasha

Quote from: Secretwriter on November 18, 2010, 11:43:25 PM
*giggles* Has my approval :P

Don't lie Secret ...you didn't even read his character sheet ....you just stared at the pictures .

Least that is what I found myself doing for ...several minutes . *coughs *  okay more than several .

Echoes can approve him , I stay out of the Kitchen . 

Secretwriter

Quote from: Sasha on November 19, 2010, 12:05:59 AM
Don't lie Secret ...you didn't even read his character sheet ....you just stared at the pictures .

Least that is what I found myself doing for ...several minutes . *coughs *  okay more than several .

Echoes can approve him , I stay out of the Kitchen . 

I totally read his bio. Twice. :P  And then stared at the pictures.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Lynnie

I stared first, then read, then went back to staring happily :D

Magma1519

Character name :Harrison (Harris or Harry) Roberts
  Played By :Magma1519

Employee Position :Bell Hop
  Employee years at lodge:5 (spent 2 as a guest prior)
  Dorm Room :  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Sexual Preference : Heteroflexible

Description :Dark brown hair, brown eyes, 5'10" 145lbs. Scar on left knee from ACL surgery

Character Personality:Laid back and easy going, though he knows the value of hard work. Friendly and easy to get along with. Has a deep passionate side as well.

Background information : Harrison's father was a successful musical director and his mother was a lead dancer for many years. Naturally he grew up "onstage" dancing and acting since he was five. At age 16 he landed his first Off-Broadway role in You're a Good Man Charlie brown.

He was first brought to The Crystal Lake Ski Lodge when he was 19 by Trisha Cloud, His then girlfriend and dance partner. Even though they broke up when the stage went black, He came back the next year on his own and lived it up almost all summer as he tried to land his next major role.

At age 21, he became a dancer with a traveling production of Cabaret. His career was cut short months later when his ACL was torn in a bad fall. After knee surgery and six months of rehab there was nothing left to his dancing career.

He was left with very few career choices and decided to return one last time, to what had become his favorite vacation spot, The Crystal Lake Ski Lodge. During his stay he noticed a posting for help wanted and applied on the spot.

Having little skill in much other than dancing he took a job as a bell hop. Carrying the guest's heavy luggage has actually helped to improve his knee function to the point where it now only aches on really cold stormy days.

Now having worked five years at the lodge he considers his fellow employees his family as he is unable to travel with his parents any longer and has since lost touch with them. Though he is easy going, an unruly guest who wrongs one of his family will have him to answer too as well as any official security within the lodge.

Having recovered almost fully, he gives the odd dancing lesson to fellow employees and also to any guest that may have the notion to tip well.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Nim

Hello Magma

I like your character ideas for Harrison but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind filling in a bit of the details.  Such as you mentioned he has a deep passionate side.  What kinds of things is Harrison passionate about?  How do these passions effect him.  Maybe an idea of what kinds of shows he would have been a part of.  Production of Grease, West Side Story, Hair... yeah okay so I'm old and those are the only two Broadway shows I can think of.   :-)  Maybe more about how he was injured just needs a touch of details to give us a better feel for the man.  Make those ladies drool and have some of the men turning to take a second look.   ;D

With the addition of a bit more detail I'll give my stamp of approval.  In which case we would just need the approval of one more GM for Harrison to be added into the staff of the lodge.  I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the lodge. 

Magma1519

Well thank you Nim, I was actually already at work on modification. I will be happy to add even more depth as well. I am just a tiny bit paranoid of lost posts and so as I mod I tend to save it intermittently

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Nim

I can definitely understand about being worried about lost posts.  Ive started to save my posts into a note pad as I'm working on them so that they don't get lost altogether.   ;D

Magma1519

Alrighty I think that should about cover all of his information. If there is any more you would like to know about him, please feel free to ask.

Nim

Looks good Magma.   :-)   

Give's Nim's stamp of approval.   ;D

Secretwriter

He's got my stamp of approval *licks it and sticks it on Magma's forehead*

Go ahead and quote your post to the OOC thread in the forum, but please take it out of quote brackets <3

minotaurus

Character name : James Cunningham, but everyone just calls him Jimmy
  Sexual Preference : Primarily straight.
  Description : James stands 5' 11" and weighs about 180-190 pounds. He has short-cropped, dark brown hair and hazy green eyes. He has a celtic knot tattoo on his left shoulder, and a tattoo of the initials KRT on his right bicep. There are a couple of small scars on his lower back.
  Character Personality: James is generally a congenial, helpful person, but at times he gets withdrawn and taciturn.
  Background information : Jimmy came to Crystal Lake after getting out of the Army. He had spent time in Iraq as part of the forces deployed after 9/11, serving in the QM corps as a maintenance tech. Fortunately, this kept him out of the front-line so he was not exposed to the horrors that others had to endure. His most telling moment was when he was heading out to pick up a broken down rig and his convoy was ambushed by insurgents. The lead Hummer got hit first, and the rest of the group bailed out and into the ditches. Jimmy remembers little of the ensuing battle, but somewhere in it, he got peppered with shrapnel in his back, which caused him to pass out. While recovering in the hospital, he found out Aaron, a good friend who had been with him through basic, had been killed in the attack.
   When his enlistment ended, he chose not to reenlist and instead wanted to get as far away from the desert sand and heat as he could. Seeing an opening at Crystal Lake for a maintenance man, he applied for the job. Snow, and the crisp mountain air, was the change of pace he needed from what he had been through.

Sasha

Looks good to me  ....minotaurus .....just need a pic for the character if you would .

Let me know if I can be of assistance with that one .

Nim will most likely be around soon to help you out as well . It takes two GM's to approve .

FeBurns

Looks good to me; looking forward to seeing an image.

I can help with images too, if needed or desired.

minotaurus

If you have links or suggestions for images, I'd be glad to look at them and choose one.

minotaurus

Secretwriter

Nim

Quote from: minotaurus on December 03, 2010, 09:17:00 AM
  Character name : James Cunningham, but everyone just calls him Jimmy
  Sexual Preference : Primarily straight.
  Description : James stands 5' 11" and weighs about 180-190 pounds. He has short-cropped, dark brown hair and hazy green eyes. He has a celtic knot tattoo on his left shoulder, and a tattoo of the initials KRT on his right bicep. There are a couple of small scars on his lower back.
  Character Personality: James is generally a congenial, helpful person, but at times he gets withdrawn and taciturn.
  Background information : Jimmy came to Crystal Lake after getting out of the Army. He had spent time in Iraq as part of the forces deployed after 9/11, serving in the QM corps as a maintenance tech. Fortunately, this kept him out of the front-line so he was not exposed to the horrors that others had to endure. His most telling moment was when he was heading out to pick up a broken down rig and his convoy was ambushed by insurgents. The lead Hummer got hit first, and the rest of the group bailed out and into the ditches. Jimmy remembers little of the ensuing battle, but somewhere in it, he got peppered with shrapnel in his back, which caused him to pass out. While recovering in the hospital, he found out Aaron, a good friend who had been with him through basic, had been killed in the attack.
   When his enlistment ended, he chose not to reenlist and instead wanted to get as far away from the desert sand and heat as he could. Seeing an opening at Crystal Lake for a maintenance man, he applied for the job. Snow, and the crisp mountain air, was the change of pace he needed from what he had been through.

Character already has two GM approvals adds my own as well.  Please feel free to move your CS to the OOC thread.  We'll be able to help you much easier with the link issues that way.   ;D

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=65395.0

Amelita

Hi guys and gals ;D

I see you haven't gotten an add since December, but... Are you accepting?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Nim

That we are Amelia.  Looking forward to seeing which ever type of character you choose to add.  We're still looking for both employee's and lodge members.  Which ever you prefer to be.   ;D

Amelita

Character name : Michelle Kerrin, Ellie
Played By : Amelia (O/O's linked)

Employee Position : Snowboarding instructor
  Employee:  new
  Dorm Room :  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member : new
Current Suite :  < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference : hetero (mostly)

Description : Ellie is 5'6, slender but in very good shape. She maintains a feminine curve to her body though, so you definitely know you're looking at a female when she strips down... She's blond with brown eyes and fair skin, but always has a subtle tan.

Character Personality: She's lively and humorous, feisty and tomboyish with a definite liking towards the more pleasurable aspects of the guys she's used to hanging around with in her line of work. Being a professional snowboarder (and an extreme one at that) has given her an outlet for her addiction to adrenaline and the only thing she knows that can beat the feeling of dropping to her knees, completely spent after a hard ride down a difficult slope... is another kind of a hard ride.

Her hobbies revolve around extreme sports, but some are of a more 'refined' sort as her mother is an artist and she was raised in that kind of environment (picture a loft apartment, painter's studio in the living room and always at least one person at dinner who just 'didn't have anywhere else to go'. A barelegged mom and a quirky writer dad, discussing art over the breakfast table...). She appreciates fine arts including things like ballet and classical music, but that is very deeply mixed with rock, hip hop and a broad horizon of music and styles.

Background information : Raised by an artist and a writer, as already stated, she grew up independent and liberal. She was encouraged to dive head first into what she was passionate about and in her case that meant extreme sports. It started out the same way it did for thousands of California kids. Skateboarding, surfing... But it wasn't until she got a chance to learn snowboarding up in Big Bear Resorts that she really found her place. From there it was a one way road. She quickly started hunting for bigger and more difficult places to board and spent a season up in Crested Butte, Colorado. By then she was one of the biggest names in female extreme snowboarding, earning prizes in the Winter X Games as well as smaller competitions. The young girl then decided to cool off for a while, her nature demanding a change of scenery and a new pace as she was getting restless. She found the Crystal Lake Ski Lodge and decided a place like that must need a snowboarding instructor!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Nim

Wow very nice character Amelia!!!  Then again I wouldn't really expect anything less from you. 

Character has my stamp of approval.  Only need to wait on one more from one of the other GM's.   ;D

Sasha

Character name : Michelle Kerrin, Ellie
  Played By : Amelia (O/O's linked)

Character Accepted ....please copy it over to the Game Related OOC and Updates and she will be added as an employee . Due to her being a member she may be booked into a Room in the North Lodge .  Or you may have a Dorm Room ...please advise so Nim can get you settled in .

I would think she would be like a consultant ...and paid in that manner . Course her membership is paid for as long as she is under contract with the Lodge .

Welcome to Crystal Lake Ski Lodge ....you may get hugs , kisses and loving in the OOC ...

Current Time in game is 11am ...Monday .

You have an appointment scheduled already ....to take a Chelsea Payton out on the slopes , waiting on time confirmation to be given by your character . Please acknowledge in our ... IC communications thread

Hugs ...Good to see ya ....

Sasha