You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:13:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seventh Sea: Secret of the Puzzle Swords, Seeking Players and possible deputy GM  (Read 913 times)

Offline MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Okay, here I go again, somehow, I'm curently keeping up with all the games I'm GMing despite the holidays, if not all of those that I'm playing, and I'm wildly inspired by a tabletop Seventh Sea game I ran tonight featuring twin swordsmen seperated at birth with two extremly powerful Puzzle Swords the only clue to their lost pasts.  One grew up on the streets as of Charouse as a thief whose Faigin happened to be a disgraced but competent swordsmaster.  The other grew up with his fathers family in Vodacce, as a wealthy noble with title to a river port, with trading and fishing fleets. 

Both dangerous beauties, the theif learned to seduce noble widows and thus make his way up in the world in an erra when Montaigne's comoners were spiraling down into starvation and desapair.  The two brothers met for the first time at a party held at the country estate of Marquis duBaldubua, where a beautous young woman would stumble out of the Walkway into a whtie rose bush and fall into a coma, and their joined puzzle swords would unlock a secret key to the faith of Thea... 

And possible key to the destruction of that world. 

So, would anyoen be intrested in telling a new version of this story with me, heroic gusts at a Montaigne party one or two baring powerful puzzle swords with secrets? 

Offline Mindhazingsquid

Ooooo!  I think I have my old 7th Sea character around.  Can I send it to you and you can help me fix her up to what ever version of the game you're thinking of?

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Sure.  :) 

Offline HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I enjoy 7th Sea, but that setting seems a bit limited. Are you looking to run it with just 2 players?

If you're looking a full party, I'd be interested. I did up a Montaigne Musketeer for an online game whose GM disappeared, and have a Vesten rune mage / skald in the campaign my local group plays.

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

If you are looking for a full party, I'd like to come along as well.

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I'd most asuredly love a full party, with all three of you welcome. 

Also, just for the heck of it, I'm offering 50 extra bonus poitns, and one or two powerful puzzle swords to those willing to be my plot hooks.  : ) 

Offline HairyHeretic

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I think I'll use my Musketeer then. More opportunity for swashbuckling than with my Vesten one. I'll PM you over the character. He's a base 100 point build. I can expand on that if you like it.

Offline Mindhazingsquid

I played a Usuran shapeshifter.  She was kind of feral.

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Cool!  I love Pyreem! 

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=307.0

Looks like we're in buisness, anyone else intrested? 

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
If MindHazingSquid is still intrested, we need one more, or we need to merge with the Rpol version of the game? 

Offline HairyHeretic

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I'm ok with merging if we don't have the numbers here.

Offline Mindhazingsquid

I am still interested.

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls