You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 10:49:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Stormswept  (Read 740 times)

Online RubySlippersTopic starter

« on: January 08, 2007, 03:40:09 PM »
A group of adult friends are at an old house to rennovate it into a hotel and a ghost that is into erotica influences them to explore their sexuality. Now some simpel rules the people are old enough to buy a building a rennovate it soe at least most should be in their 20's, one could be younger and one or two older. I would like to have a list of fantasies they want to do and ones the characters would do IF they lost some inhibitions.  ;)

Like a noramlly straight woman that after a tingle of the ghost she gets in on with a woman best freind.

And I want some complications maybe one woman can't have orgasms and during the story they will find a way to and nothing violent this is nice erotica so nothing bad.

There will be a time limit of seven days the storm will drop on day two and keep up until the ghost reveals himself or herself. And this should be fun I want a male lead to go after a girl if she has a fantasy of being taken by a arab shiek and he dresses like that just to enjoy the laugh in a futile attempt to get her.

Will be freeform but under the circumstances rules are kind of silly this is more a shared story.

Re: Stormswept
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 06:18:23 PM »
Anyone interested drop a note here I have on player by PM interested.

Re: Stormswept
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 12:06:19 PM »
Each real life month roughly will be ONE game day at most I would like to keep posting a little faster than that. But whenever the day is up we can move on.

I expect this to be flexible however nothing written in stone if everyone cares to move on in two weeks that fine to.