You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 09:34:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Possible Games, Looking for writing partners  (Read 651 times)

Offline MechanicalImpulsesTopic starter

Possible Games, Looking for writing partners
« on: January 08, 2007, 05:25:13 AM »
     Well,  I've come up with a few games that have sparked my interest,  now I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in writing with me. 

1) Beastly Encounter-  Pretty much you standard Monster(s) vs Girl scenario,  the particular setting is pretty much neogotiable.  I myself really enjoy both fantasy and a dark contemporary.  I'd love to play on both the giving and the receiving end,  so whichever seems right for you.  I must admit though,  I'd particularly enjoy playing the victim. 

2) Untitled-  Well,  this one would focus heavily on a male character(Myself) and his encounter with a rather forward demoness(Succubus perhaps?). What I'm looking for is rape, bondage, twisted humilation,  and seduction.  I would much perfer that this be set in modern times,  with a world of darkness feel.

Thats all for now,  more to come later.  Still,  if you have any ideas of your own don't hesitate to contact me.

Offline Draconus Umaki

Re: Possible Games, Looking for writing partners
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 05:15:46 PM »
I wouldn't mind playing your first Idea if I could play the victim.