You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:48:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Stranger of the Night. (Female needed)  (Read 515 times)

Offline s6xs6xTopic starter

Stranger of the Night. (Female needed)
« on: September 28, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »
Name:S6XS6X
Title: Stranger in the Night. (Female Needed)
Content: Seduction, light force perhaps or light bondage/NC.  (Can be discussed to work out the details)
Scenario: A married woman home alone anticipating the arrival of her husband from a week long business trip grows worried as the hours creep by and no sign of her husband.  The weather is taking a turn for the worst as she waits up for him.  She's momentarily relieved when a loud knock startles her as she rushes to answer the door, only to be shocked and disappointed its not her husband with luggage but instead a stranger seeking help. (The plot can go in several directions from here, any and all suggestions are welcome to fine tune the scene to your liking).
Setting: Modern Day, perhaps in the rural part of town outside of a big city.
Requirements: Looking for someone who will respond several times a day if possible with the exception of weekends.  3-4 lines or a full paragraph each time works best.  I enjoy pic sharing (characters, outfits, scenery, actions) from time to time as I roleplay, but its not a necessity.
Other info:  If Interested, reply here or send me a direct message!:)

Offline aditu

Re: Stranger of the Night. (Female needed)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 05:03:34 PM »
the night is cold and I am freezing while looking at the guy standing on the door. I try to look into her eyes to be comnplelty sure that he is not my housband, but he is hiding somehow in the shadow. I feel scared when I notice that the guy is younger and stronger, I don't know what does he want. I am shivering and start feeling uncofortable, now completly annoyed and ashame, I know I am wearing just a very light nightie and tons of make-up. He step inside of the door and I can see to his face. He is cute, his arms are strong and he has a nice barb. He confuses me, I can not tell him to stop, to go away, I am affraid, scared and somehow attracted...