You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:52:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Bitches [EX] - Male looking for Female  (Read 495 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

The Bitches [EX] - Male looking for Female
« on: September 28, 2010, 09:11:40 AM »
Looking for ladies. They are the one everyone know, admire or feel jealous of. In their own way they are sexy, successful and at the least outwardly confident and strong.

Here are some examples

One
She could be a high society wife, a classy woman of middle years, still beautiful and powerful but in a soft controlled manner of her society. Her husband is probably busy with his business and empire building with most of her time passed being bored and in charities. Her options for indulgence are limited given her status and all the eyes of society on her.

Two
She is a trophy wife, sexy feisty and with all the hot urges of her age. But her husband much older and not really one you carve in the sack. Everyone is waiting to pounce on her, specially his relatives and there is no way she is going to give them a chance to oust her.

Three
She has these dirty desires, fantasies that burned her body as she read erotic novels in the privacy of her bedroom. Outside she might try to be a little wild but her agency, manager all has expectations about the world famous model/singer/actress. She knows beyond a limit publicity isn't really good if you want to be at the top. And its not like she had found someone who could match the fantasies.

Four
A successful professional, a young sexy woman with a brain that works in drive. A hotshot lawyer on her way to partnership. A successful and chic businesswoman building her empire. A classy female FBI agent showing that she can fight with the men of cut throat business world. But they are all busy to work for a man in their life ... success is the name of the game.

And so on ....

So the problem is

So they are all sexy, hot. They are too busy to chase after a man or feels too powerful to do so. They love being control, wants a lot from their man and not eager to work on a relation too much. But that doesn't mean they don't all crave some sheet burning pleasure everyday. They have a wild streak that's under wrap due to societal issue.

The answer
They all end up finding a very unique man -- My character :P. A man who can give them all a way out of their problems. How? They can all be BITCHES .. bitches that hold the leash to their eager studs.

Somehow or other, after a lot of deliberation and wild anticipation they have finally come to the decision to use this man to provide them some canine love. He got quite the collection of different breeds to fit the ladies requirement perfectly. A bunch of trained canines they can take home. They are generally very controlled until the proper signal is given and they are turned into some insatiable studs for their bitches pleasure. You can take one home or can just meet for a paid session in some discrete place (he has means for that too).

Any interested ladies to take on any of the roles? Feel free to suggest alternatives to the basic theme.

Revamped the description and formatting
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 08:14:42 PM by rahatngt »

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Re: The Bitches [EX] - Male looking for Female
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 08:15:22 PM »
Updated. Still looking.

Offline schnookums

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 08:38:45 PM »
Okay...I'll admit, this idea actually sounds really good...I likes it quite a bit.

Online Kunoichi

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 10:38:47 PM »
Hmm.  Interesting...

I'm not entirely sure I'd be up for taking on any new games at the moment, but I've definitely got some interest in the concept. ^^;