You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 04:22:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Star Wars roleplay.  (Read 276 times)

Offline DodgeTopic starter

Looking for a Star Wars roleplay.
« on: September 24, 2010, 11:26:05 PM »
Ahoy, everyone. Dodge here, looking to play a guy in a Star Wars game. Could be long term or a one shot, whatever you're looking for. I prefer posters who post with at least a short paragraph, but I understand that sometimes that's just no called for. In any case, I have a couple of ideas, so if you're interested, just shoot me a PM. Or, of course, if you have an idea of your own.

*If you read any of these and think they'd be fun with a tweak or two, that's certainly fine.*

Idea one: Original Character (M) x Jaina Solo
My character will be either a fellow Jedi, member of the Alliance Navy, or bounty hunter. The two meet in combat and are stuck together in the wilderness/behind enemy lines together and gradually fall for each other.

Idea two: Old Republic
This one's rather broad, but can include Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians, etc. It's a relatively unexplored time period, so we could really do anything we want.

More ideas to come, I'm sure. Until then, ciao.