Calison's Current Craving

Started by Calison, September 24, 2010, 11:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calison

Hello everyone! ^^

While I normally would post the following premise as an update in my usual idea thread, I'm really jazzed and in the mood for this particular idea, so I thought it should stand alone in its own request thread.

So the idea is a fairly generic one: One day my character wakes up one early summer morning and finds something really amiss. He feels different. Just different. In his groggy, still half-asleep stay he drags himself over to the bathroom and starts his daily routine of getting ready. Start the shower, let it get warm. Walk back over to the sink, grab tooth brush, apply tooth paste, begin brushing teeth, open eyes to see how much of a zombie he looks this morning...

Instead of finding the reflection of the semi-athletic, plain looking guy staring back, my character discovers a rather cute, red-haired young woman in the mirror. For whatever reason he's been turned into a girl...and he doesn't exactly take it well. Not sure what else to do, he heads over his best friend's place. And that's where I'm thinking the story should start.

I see this as a rather light, more than likely romantic comedy, with more than a little drama, type of story. My current idea is that my character has always been harboring a bit of crush on his best friend, but never really been quite sure if it was really an attraction he felt towards him or simply a strong measure of admiration and respect. More than likely I see the two gradually developing deeper feelings for the other. Catch is the best friend is already in a relationship with a rather possessive girlfriend.

That's really all I have so far for a premise. Please PM me if you're interested after checking out my Ons and Offs and we'll discuss further details ^^

--Calison

Jester

Would you be interested in changing this idea slightly?

I am thinking a married couple wake in each others bodies and they have to get used to it....