You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 11:12:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Heroes Unlimited Palladium game  (Read 635 times)

Offline cassyk001Topic starter

Heroes Unlimited Palladium game
« on: January 02, 2007, 10:51:43 PM »
I'm looking for up to 2 more people for a Heroes Unlimited game. It's a gritty, horror-oriented game, in the Heavy Exotic area (or it will be, when I set it up).

I'm looking for people who want the story and role-play first, and sex second. I expect gruesome encounters with wicked things and much mayhem.

Please be able to post at least once a day.

PM me with any questions.

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Heroes Unlimited Palladium game
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 01:07:43 AM »
Ooh, ooh, ooh!  May I, may I, may I? 

Offline Anathanasia

Re: Heroes Unlimited Palladium game
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 03:50:15 PM »
Bit of a shameless bump, I'm going to be playing in this (been talking to the prospective GM) and I just wanted to do this to let anyone out there who's been eyeballing this but wondering if there's enough interest to get it off the ground that yes, there is. Last word from Cassyk we were talking about starting right away or giving it a bit to see if there's more interest...I'm not sure how many still exactly, might be one or two.

So that's it, just a heads up, come round out our Heroes Unlimited game!  ;D