You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 04:30:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A roleplay within a rolplay - looking for someone willing to play a male  (Read 422 times)

Offline CherubianTopic starter

There is a particular craving I currently have and which I would like to play out with a willing partner.

In the roleplay I would play a very powerful female creature. I am open to the exact source of her power. Maybe she is a vampire, maybe some sort of demon, although one looking like a regular human from the outside. That creature has lived for at least a few centuries now and over time developed kinks of her own. In her case this means she likes to pretend to be weak and helpless and be taken in a seemingly nonconsensual way. Unless her male counterpart goes too far she will not reveal her true identity. After some time she usually tires of her companion and moves on - if he is lucky. :)

I am now looking for a counterpart willing to play/write one or more males she encounters. I am open to any form of roleplay, be it YIM, Email, PM or the forum. Please PM me if you are interested.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 09:48:58 AM by Cherubian »

Offline Hogan

Re: A roleplay within a rolplay - looking for someone willing to play a male
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 10:08:45 AM »
I could definitey go for something like that.  Feel free to YIM me. Link in profile.