Female roleplayer looking for Male or Female roleplayer (See here for RP ideas)

Started by AngelsDemonsCode, September 22, 2010, 07:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelsDemonsCode

Notice: Some of the content here is rather dark and not PG-13 at all. Please leave if you do not like that. All stories of the first post are now taken. I will post up some more story plotlines later on in the day for you guys to look and see if you are willing to roleplay. Thank you for your consideration.

Story: Dancing in the Dark

Emma Jane Asher is a rising actress in Hollywood, with adoring fans and critics raving her about her movies. It isn't all smiles and laughs for the 24-year-old actress, not at all. Her parents push her to excel, her boyfriend is just using her and she feels the pressure of being perfect build up. It becomes too much for her one night and she runs away to a nightclub to get away from it all.

There, she bumps to a famous rock and roll star. Infamous for his/her raunchy sexual appetite and less-than-stellar reputation with the media and just about everyone else. Emma is attracted to the person's 'fuck-it-all' attitude and admires the freedom they have. They, in return, are fascinated with how Emma is willing to do things she doesn't want to for the sake of others.

She and him/her become good friends that night and soon come out more and more together in public. Can they resist the pressure from everyone around them and stay together?

Content:

Consensual sex. Some reference to drug and alcohol. Depression and self-harming as well. Heavy cursing.

Taken.

--------------------------

Story: Suffer the Victims

Jessica 'Jessie' James, a 27-years-old detective from New York, comes back to her hometown when she learns her abusive, overbearing father is finally dead. She meets her older brother/sister, who is now a bartender or anything that is a rather seedy job, and is forced to face the demons she tried to leave behind years ago. Her abuse, her fears, her love for her brother/sister...

Meanwhile, there is a serial killer on the loose in Quiet Springs the moment she comes back to the town. Killing all known victims of abuse, calling themselves the 'Angel of Mercy'. The town is engulf in scandal and intrigue, turning the once tranquil place a boiling pot of suspicion and doubt at one another. When all the evidence points to her brother/sister, Jessie needs to find out who it really is and fast. Before the Angel tries to take her under his wing...

Content:

Incest. Emotional, mental, sexual and physical abuse. Trauma. Heavy cursing. Depression. Murder. Drug and alcohol abuse.

Taken.

--------------------------

Story: Leading the Blind and Letting Them See the Light

Isabella Cross is partners with -insert your character's name- and is one-half of a notorious supernatural hunting duo. She kicks butts and takes names, he/she does the same but with more style. Though Isabella is a known half-demon, he/she trusts his/her life in her hands. But can that trust survive when he/she is seriously injured, and Isabella, desperate to save him/her, uses her demon power to bind their souls with her? Effectively making him/her her new mate for life?

What will happen between the two now? Their relationship is strained, their trust with one another is weak and they now have a case concerning about some nasty werewolves in Chicago...can they actually do this now?

Content:

Non-consensual sex, eventual consensual. Violence. Bondage. Hatesex. Slavery. Humiliation and degradation. Demons, possibly tentacles. Dark magic. Heavy cursing.

Taken.

-------

Requirements: A creative, respectful and interesting roleplayer that likes character development and plot a bit more that just having sex. Likes to take time in making the plot grow and transform to something more than this. Open to change and not afraid to make suggestions or say 'I don't like this can we turn it to this' to me. Willing for either male or female roleplayer for a male or female character. Must also be able to write more than just a paragraph. Also should be able to control NPCs since I'll be doing it as well.

If you're interested in any of these storylines, please send the filled out profile (See Profile) to me via Private Message or just here in the thread itself.

Profile:

Story/ies you want to do:

Name:

Personality:

Description:

Image of him/her:

Background:

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread and I hope you are interested.

AngelsDemonsCode

New stories are up for grabs.

Story: This HAS To Be Some Form Of Incest

Dakota Edens is a famous fantasy writer of a popular series, but her life isn't crystal perfect at the moment. Her relations with her family is strained, her boyfriend just dumped her and her agent is breathing down her neck for a new book. I need a hero, she thought to herself one night when she was desperately trying to finish a new book. Any hero to get me from this... thing... I call... a...

The next morning Dakota finds herself drooling on her keyboard, her gum in her hair and her main character of her newest W.I.P, a chivalrous Templar Knight, standing inches near her slumped form. He/she was vowing at that moment the Templar's Creed, the strongest oath a Templar Knight in Dakota's book could make. What did he/she vow? Why, to protect Dakota from now on of course.

Dakota and her new creation have to live together, solve the extremely awkward sexual tension between the two of them and educate one another why on earth you shouldn't be playing with things you shouldn't be playing with.

Content:

Light, consensual sex. Some cursing and alcohol. Experimentation.

------------------

Story:  Friction and Lust

Julie Rave, a 21-year-old guitarist and lyric writer, is part of the band Dancing with Whores. It's a rock/punk band that's rising to the top of the charts with their unique songs and beats, wild behavior on and off stage and crazy inability to keep (some) parts of their clothes on in public. While it all looks cozy, even for a bunch of messed up kids like them, it isn't all paradise.

She's been in song war with -insert your character's name-, the lead singer and bassist of the band ever since they started touring to promote their new album. One night, while the rest of the band is out, Julie and -insert character's name- reach a boiling point in their relationship.

Julie leaves the band in anger after he/she says something that finally pushes her over the edge and they realize what they've done. Now, they have to get Julie back but it Julie willing to go back to band with someone who makes her blood boil... and someone who makes her heart beat fast?

Content:

Consensual sex. Dirty talk. Alcohol and drug abuse. Heavy, heavy, heavy cursing.

-------

Requirements: A creative, respectful and interesting roleplayer that likes character development and plot a bit more that just having sex. Likes to take time in making the plot grow and transform to something more than this. Open to change and not afraid to make suggestions or say 'I don't like this can we turn it to this' to me. Willing for either male or female roleplayer for a male or female character. Must also be able to write more than just a paragraph. Also should be able to control NPCs since I'll be doing it as well.

If you're interested in any of these storylines, please send the filled out profile (See Profile) to me via Private Message or just here in the thread itself.

Profile:

Name:

Personality:

Description:

Image of him/her:

Background:

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread and I hope you are interested.

AngelsDemonsCode

New stories are up for grabs.

Story: You're My Protector? I'm Dead Meat

Lisa Tanner is a Witch-In-Training in modern day New York. Born with powers that have never been seen to the everyday masses but seen everyday by a small culture of people who are like her. They are witches and wizards, with magic and a closer relationship to the elements than person or creature (magical or not) have seen. They too are part of a bigger system, part of a magical world filled with the fae, monsters and demons that are considered the norm.

Over all, she's doing well enough for the last number of years. Her training in an attempt to control her magic and the element she is assigned to from birth is going well enough. Her job as a waitress for Starbucks is meh but the tips are great. And she finally unpacked all her things in her apartment.

That is until the Pessum ire of Orbis, a group of dangerous and powerful renegade vampires hellbent on destroying the wizard and witches, set their sight on her. She's put under the protection of -insert your character's name-, a well-known witch/wizard with powerful magic. The problem? She hates his/her guts and they do right back. And, at the same time, feel the Connection between each other.

Can they solve their feelings and get away from the Pessum ire of Orbis?

Content:

Hatesex. Bondage. Dirty talk. Cursing. Violence. Magic and dark magic.

Taken.

--------------------

Story: Lip Service Is The Best Way To Go To Hell

All her life, Christina Boston has been taught to never be stupid by her intelligent and prestigious parents. To be smart and not do anything dumb. To know what's dumb and, oh, does she know what's dumb. After all, she seems to be the incarnate of it at the moment.

The shy and rather bitter Christina knows it's stupid to be in love at St. Agnes of Rome's Academy, a boarding school in England where brains is favored over the heart and where things like 'emotions' is frowned upon. She also knows how stupid it is to be in love with an older person in her young age of 19. She's just begging to be killed off the gene pool for being in love with the beautiful and ethereal priest/nun of the school, a coveted person. 

But she still is. What an idiot she is.

Content:

Shamesex. Fingering. Taboo relationship. Masturbation (mutual and solo).

--------------------

Story: Misery Loves Company

Jackson Rider is an everyday punk. He smokes, drinks and chases after girls and guys that he never stands a chance with. The 23-year-old mechanic is just an everyday loser. A nobody. Somebody no one, not even someone he likes, would consider something special. He'll leave this earth the way he came: Nothing new.

Well, he's sick of that. He wants to be remembered by someone. Anyone. And he thinks he knows how. He fixes up his basement so someone can live there and start to try and find someone that nobody else will miss. And he finds them one, snowy night in December. A homeless person but still new to the cruel and mean world like the naive fucker they are. He invites them to his place, promising warmth and he isn't lying.

It's warmer in the basement after all, just as the person is about to find out...

Content:

Kidnapping. Hatesex. Bondage. Spanking. Dubious consensual sex. Stockholm Syndrome. Abuse. Toys. Dirty talk. Humiliation. Violence. Cursing.

Taken.

-------

Profile:

Name:

Personality:

Description:

Image of him/her:

Background:

Venom09

Profile: Venom09

Story/ies you want to do: You're My Protector? I'm Dead Meat and Misery Loves Company

Name: 1. Ariana Xavierot 2. Victoria Jamerson

Personality: 1. A sweet girl most of the time, but once being put into the care of a witch in training Ariana almost loses her patience and her side of darkness comes out to a degree... It shows how violent she can be with words most of all... 

2. Victoria is one of the sweetest girls around. Even though she is homeless this young girl can be generous with the money she makes out here from strangers and give it to her friends whom are also homeless... even though they are in small amounts...

Description:

1. around 5'2", long black hair, dark forest green eyes, normally wears a black or purple dress when in the field of protecting, but on the streets she just wears jeans and a t-shirt.

2. Being homeless comes with some stipulations here... Victoria's hair is long red beautiful hair that is held in a pony for it makes it easier to stay clean. She only has two t-shirts and two pairs of ripped jeans to her name  thus its switch on and off daily.

Image of him/her:

Background:

1. Ariana is was brought up to be a proper young witch. A sweet young girl who never had anything to complain about until Lisa Tanner came into her life. Now each day is a hassle, but maybe things will get easier... for the love of the lord let things get easier...

2. Brought up by a poor family Victoria has always to a degree known the hard life, but once her family died of sickness and such Victoria was left on the streets alone no one to miss her. She wants to see what it would be like to be missed, but she doubts that will come any time soon or will it?

Solipsism

Profile: Solipsism

Story/ies you want to do: You're my Protector? I'm Dead Meat!

Name: Zack Wicker

Personality: Zack is a young for his position and status, and is extremely vain, arrogant, and petty, born from his shut-in nature and from being a prodigy. He is of the mindset that everyone reaps exactly what they sew, blaming the poor for being poor, and Lisa for her predicament with the Pessum ire of Orbis, whether it truly her fault or not. Regardless, he would be the one tasked with helping her, by the only wizard he truly respects, to which he would diligently oblige.

Description: What Zack lacks in personality and suave conversation skills, he makes up for in looks; conservatively cutting his blond hair, shaping it to be as immaculate as his deep red robes, which do well to compliment his angular visage and hauntingly luminous blue eyes.

Background: Zack cared very little for the mundane world around him, the people being too unpredictable, and illogical, for him to coincide with. Instead, he retreated to a life of study and research, as if it would grant him the ability he always lacked to define humans, and perhaps join them when he understood. With his parent's unwavering support, it sent him down a path of unfathomable understanding of his element, direct opposite of Lisa Tanner's, and magic. Even his senior instructors would envy the child as his algorithms and masterful practice belittled their own accomplishments,  ascending him to a place of well renown throughout years. At the end of these years, current day, Zack sat on top of his accomplishments, by himself, save for the one man who he respected - the one man he truly believed to be smarter and better learned in magic than himself - and never had a second thought or notion of loneliness. Everything was perfect, in his world, having forgotten the childish ambition that fueled his thirst for knowledge to begin with. However, his world would be disturbed when asked to protect a lowly student, one that, as he put it, "would need the entire congregation of wizards and witches to accurately calculate the immense amount of fuck I do not give about this girl." If it weren't for his idol, his mentor, he would not have accepted the task.

I can help you turn tired moments into pleasure.
Just say the word and
we'll be well upon our way.