Victorian Household - EXTREME, BESTIALITY, NC, INCEST - (UPDATED)

Started by kaz, September 17, 2010, 05:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

In Victorian times the classes where very different.  If you were Rich you lived a life of luxury.  If you were poor you struggled for survival every day.  Britain was one of the most powerful countries in the World.  Queen Victoria ruled the Empire with an iron fist.  At home the Master of the House ran his household with an equally iron rule.

At Lakeside View life is full of luxury for the Lord and his Lady.  They have a son who loves to ride.  The Master is a very strict man, his good lady wife is his slave.  She knows her place.  The family are waited on by a staff of 8.

The House is well known for it vast lands, but none know of the cellars.  Or dungeons.  The Lord and his son, along with the butler train women to sell.  These girls are kidnapped off the streets.  They are useless women who have no hopes.  4 at a time are kidnapped, they are trained to know how to please a man or woman.  They are cleaned, feed, given clothes.  But they are expected to learn.  Punishment is harsh.  The friends come in and try the new 'items.'  The auction is held when the girls are ready.  Each one is sold to the highest bidder.  Auctions are held when ever enough girls are ready to sell.

But guests are always welcome, the Lord enjoys watching sex.  He loves to see his wife used.   Along with the other females on his staff.  The Lord has a stable full of thorough bred stallions.  And he keeps a full kennel of big dogs. 

Needed characters

His Lordships brother
Nephews & Nieces
Footmen
Grooms
Maid slaves
Slaves-in-training

Themes involved

BESTIALITY
NC/RAPE/GANG RAPE
INCEST
F/F, M/F
SERVITUDE
HUMILIATION
and plenty of others

Things you wont see
Scat
Watersports
Vore
Gore

Snuff will appear but only with NPC characters and it is not expected fo everyone.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

abandoneddolly

I would be interested in being one of the victims

Haibane

Sounds like it might be fun. I see the only dominant female needed is the housekeeper so I can play her if you wish. I'm doing plenty of submissive roles elsewhere at the moment and I don't play males, so I can only play the one character for you. Perhaps the housekeeper trains the slaves in the art of loving women? She would of course also be in charge of their bathing and grooming and toilet...

Perhaps she even borrows his Lordship's wife and makes the slaves in training work on her as well, dominating the pair during such sessions?

A possible image? I'm seeing her as a fiery redhead...

Mrs Hemlock, at your service Mi'lord, aged about 32 and recently returned from India where she was head housekeeper to a Major in the army. From living among Hindu women in a hot climate she has brought back to England with her some rather radical ideas about body hair on females which will be new to English girls.

Apart from bestiality, what other extreme things were you thinking of incorporating?

kaz

I like her Haibane, I like your ideas too.  What would you like to see in the game?  I always love to hear other peoples ideas.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Haibane

Aww, thank you. I'm rather fond of her already.

I tend to steer away from extreme. I think the only kink that excites me that falls in that area is bestiality, though we could consider some snuff here: If certain slaves don't shape up after, say two months, they are stripped naked, have their arms bound behind them, are daubed in the scent of bitch dogs in heat and told to try and escape. Thirty minutes later the Lord and his son and their friends get their pinks on and go for a jolly hunt, hounds and all.

It's a big estate and none have ever got away...

With a pack of thirty hounds the poor girls are literally dog-raped to death.

I'd like to try some breath play as well, something I've not done yet and which I'm curious about. Piercing is good, small brands maybe. Ponygirls perhaps? I'd love to do a ponygirl scene.

As you can see my housekeeper is all about hygiene and removing body hair which are trends she has picked up from Hindu women out in the Raj. Victorians didn't shave anywhere, not even under the arms or the legs but Mrs Hemlock will change all that which will make the slaves sold at his Lordships auctions unusual and desirable. No doubt the Lady of the house and her maids are similarly transformed.

I may be tempted into some toilet-play but I'm only slightly curious about that, so its no big deal if the squick factor is too high among others. I have to confess up front that I'm not a fan of gore, vore, bloodletting and extreme torture. Though sexual torture is fine.

EDIT: Oh, and if you want a really impressive English manor house/hall with a fully restored 1880s Victorian interior, do a Google image search for Cragside, Northumberland. Its a fantastic place, lots of great exterior shots are available and some wonderful interiors too.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00428/travel-graphics-200_428188a.jpg

http://www.lingeyhouseprimary.org/cragside.jpg

http://www.brackenleacottage.co.uk/photos/cragside-house-rothbury.jpg

http://www.visit-rothbury.co.uk/photos_rothbury/cragside_int_2.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/images/2006/08/04/142413_470x389.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/images/2006/08/04/19680_470x375.jpg

kaz

Well beastiality is something that would defintely happen.  I dont really know about snufff, its never appealed to me, but if someone wanted to, I dont see what not.

I'm not into incest or toilet stuff, just have never found they appeal to me.  I like breath play, piercings and brandings.  I also love the idea of the women being shaved.

Pony play has never grabbed me but again thats one of those areas that if people wanna try it, then why not. 

I do love the idea of hunts.  That could be very interesting.  If people want to have NPCs who can enter into snuff then why not. 

Keep the ideas coming.

Shudders at the thought of Dragonsen playing.  You enjoy this sort of stuff too much :P:P

pendarious

well i've not done much in loue of this sort but i'll give it a shot i suppose......i'd love to do the Butler.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Laughing Hyena

I'll take the lord of the house then. Im good at playing these types of characters. :-)

Haibane

What a charming household! Those poor maids!  ???  :-\

evilnerf

I would absolutely love to play the son.  I can see him having a penchant for whips and bondage.  Right up my alley.

Whimsically and cruelly abusive.

Possibly played by one Kenneth Branagh.

Haibane

Looks like you'll have to do some casting couch checks, Kaz, the males of the house are proving popular!

There's always room for equally twisted male guests too I guess.

We seem to be short of maids and slaves at the moment, hopefully a few will perchance wander innocently by in due course.

kaz

Could always have TWO sons, or a nephew...

I know I cant imagine where all the slaves are. 

If we could see some bios that would be great

Name:
Enjoys:
Dislikes:
perversions:
Appearance: (Image)
Personality:
Background:

Anything else:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Enjoys: [/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]perversions: [/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Image)
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Anything else:[/b]

Koyume

Woah! I think I might just be interested, bestiality is a plus. I'm considering taking either the role of a maid or possibly one of the other servants.

So, will the maids be expected to help show the victims the ropes? What will their role be exactly?

Haibane

If my suggestion does not offend I'm thinking you should fill the victim slots first Kaz, at least then we are guaranteed a game. If it's just the family and their servants the main plot is missing. My respectful suggestion therefore is to ask for victims first, maids later once we have some potential slaves.

I'd keep the family to father wife and son. Other males can be guests, plus the butler of course.

And yes, what will the maids and footmen roles do?

evilnerf

Having two male sons could be quite interesting if they are rivals, competing to see which of them can use and abuse the most amount of women.

writersmelody

Oh, I'd be interested in playing one of the hapless victims for sure. :)
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

writersmelody

For your perusal here is the biography.

Name: Elizabeth
Position: Victim
Enjoys: Unknown, she is a virgin
Dislikes: Unknown, she is a virgin
Perversions: Unknown
Appearance:
Personality: Elizabeth has always had a chip on her shoulder, so to speak. A highly intelligent young woman with an eidetic memory, it's always irritated her that because of her gender and station she's not going to be able to get what she wants out of life. She is strong-willed and determined, willing to do whatever she has to get what she wants. Usually she works within the constraints of society and tries to observe social mores.

Her parents were good loving people who raised her to be respectful to everyone and so she is. They are after all, human beings like her, so why shouldn't she be courteous? Elizabeth is always proper, addressing everyone correctly and never overstepping her bounds while still managing to provide excellent service to her employer. The beauty would have done quite well at court. But she never got there.

She is bold, not afraid to go for what she wants. An excellent actress, she could have graced any stage. Most of the time she exudes an air of serenity. It's impossible to guess what is going on behind those glacial blue eyes...

Background: Elizabeth was the only child of her parents. Both descended from minor nobility, her father became ill when she was about three. Caring for him and trying to find a cure drained their expenses. Her mother was so wrapped up in caring for her husband that she rather neglected her little girl. So the staff that was loyal enough to stay with them ended up raising her. She learned all sorts of useful things from them.

And taught herself to read and do sums as well. Her father's illness finally claimed him when she was 10. It was a very hard loss for her mother, especially since she'd impoverished them. In disgrace their grand estate and everything was sold. They moved into a squallid lodging house in the poor part of the great city of London.

Her mother tried to secure another advantageous match but she was not in her first youth. What beauty she had left soon faded under drink and the strains of a hard life. When she was 13, Elizabeth got her first position as a maid for a wealthy merchant's wife. She worked there for two years before she was dismissed when her employer noticed that merchant was looking at her too long too many times.

That was about the time her mother died. Fortunately she'd managed to secure another job working for a minor nobleman. He made it clear that he wasn't just interested in her cleaning abilities. But she always refused him. It became sort of a game for them, even after he was married. But when his wife caught him trying to force himself on her, she was the one thrown out in disgrace. In fact, the woman even managed to get her turned out of the lodging house she was staying at. With no home and no job, she has no idea where she is going to go next.
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

Haibane

A bit long but once I got going I started to have too much fun to stop.

Name: Martha Hemlock ('Mrs Hemlock')
Position: Housekeeper
Enjoys: Preparing the slaves and other female members of the household in all duties regarding hygiene and bathing. Interviewing potential maids. Being in charge of the maids. Going for a ride around the park in her sulky pulled by a pony girl. Pony girl training. Ensuring her Ladyship's appearance and demeanour pleases his Lordship. Abusing her Ladyship at his Lordship's direction. Using her Ladyship as a "training tool" for the slaves. Presenting the house in perfect condition for weekend events, hunts and other social gatherings. Pretty underwear. Shopping.
Dislikes: Being dominated. Martha is her own woman who knows how to take charge and wishes to be given her own responsibilities. Nothing irks her more than having someone interfere with the way she runs the household.
Perversions: Bondage, flagellation, domination, anal, shaving, breath-play, pony-play, pet-play, bestiality, outdoor games, cock-and-ball torture, piercing, humiliation and degradation.
Appearance:

Beneath her long dresses she always wears a heavily boned corset and silk stockings and spectacularly huge silk bloomers. Her underwear is almost always white while she favours lace-up black ankle boots like so:

She carries a long soft belt of leather that hangs from a loop of her apron and rests down in the folds of her skirts. She will get this out and beat a lazy or disobedient maid or slave with it. The whole household knows about 'Mrs Hemlock's Tongue'.
Personality: Martha is a no-nonsense plain talking woman. Spades are spades and anyone who beats about the bush gets short thrift. She is well organised, strict, tidy and fastidious. She works hard and long hours and feels a sense of personal responsibility if the girls under her authority fail in their duties - this applies to the maids in their daily duties of cleaning, laundering and serving female guests as well as applying to the slave girls who fail in the tasks she has trained them to perform.

She can seem harsh and unyielding but that is only because she is a perfectionist. If you are fair to her she will be fair to you. Act appropriately and she will reciprocate. Be slothful, untidy, late or - heaven forbid - rude, and you will incur her dreadful wrath. The maids like her because she is fair and is harder on the slackers and kinder towards the steady workers who try their best.
Background: Mrs Hemlock comes from a servant family going back several generations. Her social position prevents her from ever becoming a member of the middle classes or marrying out of her station yet she bears her duties and tasks with pride. She was born in Nottingham, the child of a Housekeeper mother and footman father, and learned her trade young. At the age of eleven her family went out to India to work at the house of Captain Sir Reginald Melksham, a Royal Ordinance Surveyor who was planning railway lines for the British Government in Jodhpur Province. She was a mere scullery maid then, the lowest of the low. By the age of twenty when her mother died, she was senior maid at another military household in Chandrahpur and by sheer hard work she rose up to become housekeeper there. She has thus seen every level of servant's duties in large houses, the social scene in India reflecting that of England with hunts, picnics, garden parties, polo matches, croquet afternoons and any number of civilised pastimes. Her work in military households has reinforced in her the value of punctuality, planning and severe correction.

Martha found it interesting to meet and speak with the Indian servant women who were employed at the more menial levels and through them she met higher-caste ladies from the more senior servant orders learning many new and interesting things about the way the Hindu females conduct feminine hygiene in a hot climate. Martha brought these ideas back to England with her when she returned with Major Charles Anson's retinue to Richmond near London four years ago.

Two years after returning to England, upon the retirement through ill health of the housekeeper at her present place of work, Martha applied for the post of housekeeper here. She was a little surprised at the very rigorous interviews and careful checking of her background but was successful in her application. Within days her eyes were opened to the kind of household being run here, nevertheless she entered into the additional special duties with gusto and vigour, turning out to be a good and discreet subordinate with a firm hand to train and keep the maids in order and to assist in training the slave girls as necessary. The adjustment took a while, but hitherto unknown sexual preferences that had lain suppressed or had bubbled just below the surface of her urges blossomed out in her first six months of employment with His Lordship and Her Ladyship until she discovered to her mild surprise that her hard working character was merely a veneer that kept the lid on a quite wicked and perverted sexual demoness. While she has never considered herself attracted to her own sex she did spend three years in her late teens as nanny to twin girls and became intimate with other girl's bodies as they grew up. She finds the bodies of both men and women attractive but favours males to a degree for sexual pleasure. Sexual congress with girls is seen more as her job, with men it is a relaxation.

A few months ago, her Ladyship's personal maid quit her post and the Master of the house invited Mrs Hemlock to take up that position in so much as he wanted his wife to be trained to submit, which he commenced to do but a female companion and trainer was also felt necessary for those important bathroom and dressing room issues. Therefore in addition to her duties of being responsible for the maids and training the female-to-female aspects of the slaves, Martha now looks after Her Ladyship in that regard as well, often using Her Ladyship to demonstrate to new slaves how a woman should use her mouth and hands to pleasure another woman and as a general 'facility' on which the slaves may practice their cunnilingus, anilingus, breast worship and other techniques. From time to time when he has more pressing issues that require his attention His Lordship asks Martha to bind and whip his wife.
Anything else: Unseen in the house are two female cooks, a cooks' assistant and a scullery maid. These stay away from the social parts of the house. Mrs Hemlock is responsible for keeping the house clean and tidy in every regard and all family, guests and servants clothing washed and in good repair. Her authority also extends to the soft furnishings and linens and everything to do with the kitchens and female guests.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Lord Morgan Ambrose
Position: Lord of the House
Enjoys: Submissive Maids, Bondage, Oral, Voyeurism, Beastiality, Erotic Bathing.
Dislikes: Scat, Toilet.
perversions: Inverted Horseback Riding, Kennel Maze, The Device, Lust Isolation Chamber
Appearance: http://www.carmenyuen.com/blog/blogpics/070916_brian_ermanski_01.jpg
Personality:  Cruel, Unforgiving, Creative, Perverted, Convicted
Background: Lord Morgan Ambrose is a social name among many circles for his renown as one of the top businessmen having established through his family's wealth a significant merchant guild that is known for being the most secure means of trafficking good to other cities even so far as London. Often he spends his considerable sum by donating to charities, the church and finally to law enforcement however few know the true means to his wealth, which is sex slave trading. A nefarious practice that preys on the poor souls whose ill fortune of beauty or bad choices by them or those close as compromised their integrity.

Lord Ambrose makes a princely sum every time he sells due to the amazing quality he produces in obedient slaves that will do anything to please their masters. With the help of his wife who was more then willing to aid her husband in his black dealings because of her blind devotion to him and her husbands mental conditionings have turned her well from the innocent flower she once was long ago. The trade has gone on for eighteen years and still goes strong to this day and as long as there are quiet perversions within the Victorian Era, that shall never change.

Anything else: He often has a unique taste for creating elaborate punishments that make things more interesting when the maids or even one of the victims falls out of line. He enjoys creating unique punishments as it is a personal hobby of his. Typical punishments aren't his taste and thus he makes up them as he goes along.

pendarious

Name:Henry Alanzo
Position:Butler
Enjoys: Henry enjoys quiet evenings, reading, having the master satisfied, and to some degree spending time with the other servents.
Dislikes: he dislikes being backmouthed by his subbordinates, when the master unsatisfied, an angry ms. Hemlock
perversions: has a pensient for anal, oral, and flogging
Appearance:http://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/NjAwLTAxMTk5MDY0bi4wMDAwMDAwMA=AAnRAX/600-01199064n.jpg
Personality:He's a calm quiet and servile man who serves his master, his sons, and the lady of the house. He is very dignified and polite to guests and Ms. Hemlock however he can be a bit rough and sadistic towards the girls they train. He carries out his lords orders without any argument.
Background:He was a young servent to the lords father and has spent his whole life in service to the Ambrose Family and as a result he sees his master as a sort of younger brother who he must make sure is always happy and safe.
Anything else:may be added as time passes.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Polymorph

I see that three characters are allowed, but people seem to plumping for one. I feel very greedy at offering up three, but the Flashman series by the author George Macdonald Fraser is a favourite of mine and so many characters came into my head. If you think this is too much I'll cut back a character or two.

Name: Captain Harry Flashman VC
Position: Guest
Enjoys: Drinking, Fornicating, Hunting, Bullying
Dislikes: Fighting, Pain
perversions: Having sex where he might be seen, Going after women that are spoken for
Personality: A complete swine inside, A charming hero outside
Background: Flashie, as he is known in the gutter press, is a national hero. Awarded a victoria cross for his defence of Piper's fort in the Afghan wars, and conspicuous in many campaigns. He is a consumate actor and knows numerous languages fluently. Behind his heroic veneer, he is a base individual, but has the luck of the devil which has so far kept his true depraved self a secret.

Anything else: To give an example of his nature and luck. At Piper's fort he was discovered unconscious by the relief force, clutching the union jack with a bloody sword in his hand. His sergeant lay dead at his side and the men were surrounded by dead Afghans. He was hailed as a hero, who defended the standard almost to his own death. In truth he was attempting to haul down the colours and surrender. When his sergeant tried to stop him Flashie ran the sergeant through with his sword. He was offering the flag to a group of Afghans when a shell landed nearby, killing the Afghans and knocking him unconscious.

The following two characters are to supply plenty of sport for the dominant household members and guests. I'll be pretty relaxed on how they are used. A degree of godding by the more dominant characters against them in their actions or replies to others is permitted, but try to keep them in character please.

Name: Fanny Ridewell
Position: Housemaid
Enjoys: Flattery, attention
Dislikes: Working
perversions: Anal, being spanked or paddled
Personality: A chirpy cockney with a bubbly personality
Background: Solid working class background, knows her place (on her back with her legs spread or on her knees with her arse high). Actually enjoys working here rather than at a more conventional household as would rather be buggered and spanked than wash and scrub all day.

Name: Martha Notknown
Position: Common streetwalker/victim
Enjoys: Getting paid for whatever the client wishes
Dislikes: Not getting paid
perversions: Will do anything for a shilling.
Personality: A tough streetwise whore. Very mercenary, will be persuaded to do anything if coin is flashed
Background: Originally from Bristol, Martha's mother was a prostitute. Her surname is what is on her birth certificate, by her skin colour her father was probably a sailor from the west Indies. Martha was offered a guinea for a weekend of work at the house. The prospect of not being paid will infuriate her far more than any of the things that might be done to her. Spreading your legs for gratis is just unnatural. Unless she is paid will be bloody minded and rebellious and she has been in enough streetfights to be dangerous.

Haibane

Polymorph - love Flashman, he's perfect. Also Malcolm MacDowell, what a great and creepy actor. *shivers*

Pendarious - your image link isn't working for me.

EDIT: I could play a second character - a maid though I'm probably not going to be enjoying being dominated at the moment - my apologies. I think the maids really ought to be just that - maids that keep the house clean and tidy and serve at table and so on, if they are involved in sex all the time it would be quite hard to manage a large house properly.

Perhaps the maids are left alone in the daytime when they have their normal jobs to do but have fun in the evenings?

Anyway:

Name: Emma Brown
Position: Maid
Enjoys: Boys and girls, but has a rather vanilla taste for now. She knows the abuses the slave girls go through and is curious.
Dislikes: Cads and bounders, rude people that exploit their status. The gentleman at Hawthwaite Hall that took her virginity by force last summer even though she tried to fight him off. Rotter. Dusty shelves. Unwashed laundry. Dying flowers in the vases.
Perversions: None. Yet. She quite likes big cocks though is too meek to ask for one. She is curious about girls and watches the slave training with interest.
Appearance:

Note: Kaz, if you don't want artwork for character images, please say so and I will find something else.

Personality: Cheerful and simple, Emma is an ordinary girl somewhat bemused by the goings on around her at Lakeside. She does as she is told and keeps her nose clean, doing her best. Secretly she would like to take a more active part but is afraid of another cad forcing himself on her.
Background: A maid all her life from a family born and bred to serve. What more do you need to know?
Anything else: No. Though the brass in the upper hall needs polishing and it annoys me that it hasn't been done yet.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Do you have room for another maid or victim?

Haibane

lovelygirl

Oh Kaz you just keep sucking me in- thinking about being a friend of the lord and lady
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!