You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:50:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rayne's newest search thread -picture plots, mxf-  (Read 417 times)

Offline RayneTopic starter

Rayne's newest search thread -picture plots, mxf-
« on: September 16, 2010, 02:10:53 AM »
So I have a few ideas, you can check them out in my sig, but I decided to make a thread for just picture plots. I'll post some pictures with stories already in mind, and say so, but for others I won't have anything really, and I'm just putting them up to see if anybody else can come up with an idea.
Check out my sig also for my on and offs to get a further idea of what I enjoy in an rp.
I will say, I do not do scat, vore, gore, watersports or unnecessary humiliation/violence. To me unnecessary is whatever pushes the balance. A little pain and roughness at the height of pleasure, good, fine by me. But pain without pleasure is never any fun.

And to clarify, cause I realized I left this out. I almost always play submissive females. For all of these plots, I was planning to play the victim.

Well, on with the pictures.
-Slowly updating over time-

Almost all pictures are NSFW
Hooked in  
Probably have some sort of lab experiment plot in mind. EX/ BON

The Milk Maid

The Ant Queen
Similar idea 
Idea 2
-Like the idea, open to changing the species-

Day in the Office =Thinking something with this girl and her boss
-Bon/Non-con-