Strip Club Group Game --Interest Check

Started by TheLovelyMaid, September 15, 2010, 08:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Man

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Rukio

I'm still down for it. Whenever it's all ready.  8-)

skycladstoner

I love this idea! I would like to be a regular, but I was also thinking that maybe I could be a drug dealer for the club? All strip clubs have them  ;)

Amelita

Um. I think writing drug use is against E rules, but... I'm not completely sure. Would check on it before you decide anything  ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Scotty Rage

Alright.  Since it seems we have enough interest to possibly get a start, I'll be working out the staff structure, what positions there are to fill, how many of each, etc. this week, and by next weekend we should be able to kick off in the AS.  That is if TLM is still here.  Haven't heard from her in a while.  >.>

I'll also be doing what I can to make a floor plan to show what rooms are where in the club, and maybe getting some pics for the interior to give people a feel for the place.

So, bear with me just a bit here.  Need to find out if Maid is still in this.  If we get a bit enough following in AS then we can have the club moved and separated into different threads, which is the ultimate goal.

TheLovelyMaid

You never msged me back. :P I'm still around, just cutting down my E! usage.  I'll be available for this, though.

skycladstoner

Ahhh didn't know that! Thanks for the heads-up Amelia =]

Laughing Man

Quote from: Amelia on October 09, 2010, 04:35:18 AM
Um. I think writing drug use is against E rules, but... I'm not completely sure. Would check on it before you decide anything  ::)
Hmm. I'll have to check that. I had a flash of inspiration today, but it'd only work if drug use were okay...