The Breakers club and ranch (ex)

Started by abandoneddolly, September 14, 2010, 03:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

The whole thing started when a group of people got together to break horses. They meet once a month to tell tales of the roughest of stallions and help one of their friends if needed. It was at one of these meetings that the question was posed would it be easier or harder to break a human. A week later they kidnapped their first human to find out.

Now it has become their full time job. They search for humans usually ones that have no family to report that they are missing. They kidnap them, and bring them to the stables where they are trained how to be submissive. Some of them are sold off and others are sent to the ranch house to entertain their guest there.

There house has become a very popular spot, but not for the horses. The guest can stay in the ranch house , get connected to the outdoors and have a sexy girl or guy that caters to their every whim.
Once the guest arrive they pick out the person that will serve them ,but they can be exchanged for another at any time.

So we would need
victims
club members
victims that are already broken and work at the ranch house
Guest at the ranch house

If Interested just fill out a profile

Image -
Name-
Age-
Occupation- ( victim, club member, guest...) 
Short bio-

Kate

very interesting.

If a few more raise their hands i may be interested in giving this a go

Mention of stallions does perk my perverted mind (not sure if involing them that is what you had in mind tho)

kaz

I'd be interested, I'll keep an eye on it. :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

wow abandoned, Kate and Kaz, how can I pass this up? I'll keep watch too!

I'll be a fequent guest, lol
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

abandoneddolly

thanks everyone who said they would watch it. I don't know if I'll get enough interest, but to know that someone liked my idea is good.

and Kate yeah there are stallions around and if someone wanted to use them in a certain way...

Polymorph

Hi, think I might hang a stetson on this thread as a possible wrangler (if that's the right word?).

abandoneddolly

Polymorph

JAKE GALLACHER

Age-27
Occupation-Rancher/club member
Short bio-Jake has been breaking horses almost since he has been old enough to walk. He sees the art of taming a wild spirit as little different whether it's applied to a mustang or to a young woman. Apply a firm hand while they are resisting and allow them to exhaust themselves physically and emotionally, then when they are vulnerable be quick to intervene with soothing words and a gentle touch to earn their trust and gratitude. He is a meticulous planner, scouring the local towns for suitable victims when he is not breaking those he has already taken.

abandoneddolly

Oh cool...I hope this gets to happen. but will see.  Thanks for the  interest though

Jarod1

I see alot of promise in this and I know several people here,  I think I'll play one of the untrained victims.

Name- Angela Doe
Age- 18
Occupation- Untrained Victim
Short bio- When she was left on the doorstep of the orphanage as a baby she was left only with a first name Angela.  She bounced through the foster system for much of her early life never finding a permanent home.   When she was thirteen she ran away from the orphanage realizing that she couldn’t rely on anyone to take care of her, that she had to look after herself.  She lived on the streets mostly stealing food and water to survive sometimes staying at the shelters.  It wasn’t a glamorous life but she was happier than she had been at that orphanage.  She was never stupid enough to get herself involved in drugs, though there we’re many peddling them on the streets.    Because her hard life had necessitated it she had grown up strong willed, and tough, and some would call her a bitch because she doesn’t take any crap.  She has a very dominant personality and doesn’t let anyone keep her down on the ground.  Weather that will hold I guess we will have to wait and see.